Bree Williamson

Bree Williamson Fan Reviews (2)

• Made the transition from Erin Torpey to her portrayal less unsettling as she looks an awful lot like her... I think she has made Jessica LESS \"boring\" with her determination to be with her family and marrying the man she loves.

I think they put the portrayal of an older but not wiser Jessica in good hands when they hired Bree Williamson. That she went from Cristian to his older brother Antonio made sense as well. I enjoyed her scenes with Erika Slezak and glad they addressed the fact that their DID went from mother to daughter. Now that Jessica has put her \"demons\" to rest, I would like to see her move FORWARD...not backwards into what are more \"Tess\'s\" wishes not her own. Her \"fling\" with Nash was cute....but the baby is only Nash\'s due to \"Tess\'s\" blatant disregard for using protection. I would like to see her with a little more of \"Tess\'s\" attitude while at the same time, retaining Jessica\'s respect and love for her family. \"Tess\" may be a fun character but that is NOT all Jessica cares about. \"Tess\" should allow her to have a future with her HUSBAND, not with the man \"Tess\" chose.

Kamar de los Reyes and she also seem to enjoy working together.

Despite what I have heard, I hope the writers will allow Jessica to grow with Antonio, the man who has loved and supported her throughout her entire ordeal.