Bret Harrison

Bret Harrison Fan Reviews (5)

• He is a Extremely talented actor

He is a Extremely talented actor. Bret has been acting since he was 17 Bret has been on some of the top rated shows on television like Grounded for life, A short lived comedy show called the Loop I loved that show it was so funny, and now in Reaper where Bret plays Sam a slacker who's parents sols his soul to the devil and he has to be the Bounty Hunter for hell. I hope Reaper last a long time . each role is different and he's done an amazing job in everything he's been in. I hope Bret will be acting for years to come.
  • A Robert Urich for my generation.

Bret Harrison has amused me thoroughly ever since I first saw him as Brad on Grounded for Life. While I didn't get to see him on The Loop, my fond GfL memories are what led me to check him out on Reaper (well, that and Kevin Smith's involvement). Factor in his occasional guest appearances elsewhere, and he's been around a bit for a guy his age.

He's really got an everyman, boy-next-door quality about him (which is probably why he was so great on GfL...he played the boy next door). But he also manages to shine in starring roles. Plus, he's been in a movie with Burt Reynolds, which I believe legally doubles his overall coolness.

I think that, in time, he may eventually become my generation's Robert Urich (minus the untimely death of natural causes)...funny, likeable, a few hit shows, a lot of misses, but always more respected and popular than the show he was on.
  • This guy is freaking awesome.

I love Bret Harrison. He is awesome. He is hilarious. He rocks and I hope he finds fame with his new show. "The Loop" was the first time I actually saw Bret Harrison. That was a show that I loved and thought was hilarious, and I thought Harrison did an excellent job. I then saw a few episodes of "Grounded for Life" which featured him and I liked him even more as an actor - he was hilarious in that too. Bret shows equal talent in his new fall hour-long comedy "Reaper", in which he plays a 21-year-old slacker whose parents sold his soul to the devil. The role is perfect for him and Harrison shines in it, and I think people are bound to love him.

This guy is going places.
  • Good comedic actor

7.6
    Bret Harrison is a really great comedic actor. His work in shows like Grounded for Life and That 70's Show is really great. I particularly find of his comedic charm really enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing him in more roles and other projects. He makes a realyl good comedic actor, as said, but I would like to see him in other genres as well.
  • Bret has been acting since he was 17 and has been on some of the top rated shows on television. each role is different and he\'s done an amazing job in everything he\'s been in. He can do anything, he\'s really that good.

From a geek, to a jock, to an abused highschooler Bret has played them all, and he\'s done each tremendously well.He is one of the most talented actors out there and his carrer has just really started, and is continuing to grow. He\'s appeared on shows from The O.C to Boston legal, and had a reccuring role on Grounded for life before being made a star of the show. He\'s appeared in movies such as Orange County opposite Colin Hanks and Jack Black, and Lightning Bug his latest flick is being released this summer. He is also filming a movie right now with Adam Brody and is going to produce a remake of Revenge of the nerds. And next up for Bret, his very own TV show on Fox called the Loop premiering next january.I have a feeling we are going to be seeing alot more of Bret in the Future. Did I mention he\'s extremly hot?