Brian Austin Green

Brian Austin Green Fan Reviews (3)

• old class mate

I went to high school with this guy, he was a loner, was very quiet didn't talk much. always sat in the very back row in class. We only had like 50 students at our school at Amelia Earhart high, next to North Hollywood High. he never did hook me up with that blond chick, o well, think he would remember me, i was a stoner dude back then.. hope everything worked out for him.. good luck bud
  • Brian is my all time favorites. He has that look in his eyes when he look into peoples eyes just starring a little. That makes him so sexy. I like it when he gets agry at people in some point, that makes him sexy also.

Brian Austin Green is really gorgeous. He used to be a geek on Beverly Hills 90210 when he was young but he was still kinda cute though. Now he is gorgeous. He is a really good actor and I think he should act in movies more often. He is one of my favorites on 90210. I also like his music, too.
  • I have been a huge fan for many, many years of Brian Austin Green. He is such an underrated actor.

With all the hum drum, now you see em, now you don't run of the mill actors these days, Brian Austin Green hasn't failed to entertain me for the past thirteen years. I began as a teenage fan of the cutey pie "David Silver" on BH90210. He brought a breath of fresh air to the show all the years it aired. I also enjoyed the low budget tv films he did as well(well there was one that I think he probably needed a summer job to fund the album lol). After not hearing from him after the end of the show, he popped up on "Freddie" in 2005 and stole the show, starring as the sidekick supreme Chris. He was hilarious, there should have been a spin-off! Now I hear he is shooting a pilot which he is starring in alongside Jessica Capshaw from the producers/creators of Will and Grace. I'm so happy he is getting his chance to finally be the star!