Brian Billick

Brian Billick Fan Reviews (1)

4.9
  • One of the most biased TV sports announcers I have ever heard. I would really like to NOT hear Billick commentate at a Saints game again, period. This man is a legend in his own mind. Please Fox Sports, send him else-where.

One of the most biased TV sports announcers I have ever heard. I would really like to NOT hear Billick commentate at a Saints game again, period. This man is a legend in his own mind. Please Fox Sports, send him else-where. I have listened to Billick's pompous self and his facade of objectivity for way too long now. Every time there is a questionable call on the field, one knows where Billick stands ... against New Orleans and the Saints. Announcers who dislike a team, for whatever reason, show themselves ugly pretty quick and Billick is one of them. The man oozes arrogance and I would like to see him replaced or sent to a different city to cover their team. Say Fox Sports ... why not send Billick to CHICAGO???