Brian Drummond

Brian Drummond Fan Reviews (4)

• One of the voice actors that voiced Aiden Avalon in "Cardcaptors".

Brian Drummond is a talented voice actor because he vocied a man who was Sakura Avalon's dad named Aiden Avalon. He has made several appearences, but not that much. He is mainly described as a gentle and respectful person, but clearly has a big rivalry on Madoson's mom, Samantha Taylor. Overall, I rate him a 100%!
  • Great Voice!

I think I could listen to Brian's voice even if he was reading a technical manual and not get bored. Nice range, too. Everything from quirky to sensual. I'm always amazed to hear him do Vegeta or JetStorm. Way cool! Just wondering what other work he does in between acting gigs.
  • the perfect voice for vegeta

Brian performing many anime shows and other shows like krypo the super dog, inuyasha , He plays vegeta,yayjiore and pikkon from dragonballz, all his voice has execiting sounds and really pure,He also appears on ytv's vortex and make some comments. he is really a good and funny guy. in ocean group he plays vegeta and yayjiore from the begining to the end.
  • If ever there was a man with a sexy voice, he'd be the first to my mind. With such examples as Zechs Merquise and Allen Schezar, who's to deny this man's illustriously suave talent?

If ever there was a man with a sexy voice, he'd be the first to my mind. With such examples as Zechs Merquise and Allen Schezar, who's to deny this man's illustriously suave talent? Even if he doesn't hardly look like the babes he plays, he makes the phrase "a picture is worth a thousand words" meaningless to me. He could quote nursery rhymns and make them totally hot but not make me sizzle if I saw him (he's no Kirby Morrow). But aside from looks, he's a very nice guy and great to be around. Overall I'd say he's got the talent for the brooding dreamy guy parts. O:D