Bridget Marquardt

Forums: Bridget Marquardt Board: Why we love Bridget!

tinker79bell

[1]Jun 19, 2007
    • level: 6
    Hey everyone!!! No one has written in this forum, so I figured I would try and get it started!! One reason you have to love bridget is because she has the best clothes ever!! I love when she dresses up for anything!! One of my favorite outfits has to be her dress for mid-summer nights!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mariana_peru

[2]Jul 14, 2007
    • level: 1
    I agree, the show is a hit in latinamerica (we're watching season 2 on E), my favorite one since first episode is Bridget, she is funny, beutuifulm down earth and like horror movies like me...I like her and best wishes for her!

samarajunk

[3]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    She is just so easygoing, has a positive attitude and loves to have fun, she seems a very lovely lady!

desiman76

[4]Feb 17, 2010
    • level: 1
    I think when we look at her in LOTS, her very honest beautiful way in which she smiles captures our heart. I guess for us, we all are in love with her character and with her. We most of all believe it. She is the real deal. A beautiful person, she makes us smile, she makes us feel young, she makes us believe in love. Corny ! YEs ! but its true.
    Can you imagine her giving you a smile in person. Id be in dreamland.

There are many beautiful women out there but she just such beautifully nice lady. It must be in her, an angel and when she smiles she confesses us all.

I hope LOTS is renewed for the next season.

Has anyone realized yet how versatile of an actress she is. She can be tough as nail and vulnerable in a split second. Has anyone, noticed that she would be perfect as Wonder Woman !!

She will confess us all...and we be smiling ! We cant say enough...very very good feeling each time i see the show and its all about her smile