Brie Larson

Brie Larson Fan Reviews (7)

• Brie Larson is amazingly talented and completely original.

Brie Larson is extremely talented. She is one of my favorite singers. Brie began acting at a young age on the show Raising Dad. I have never seen the show, but I'm sure she was great in it because after that she landed starring roles in several movies. She played one of the Six Chicks in 13 Going on 30 with Jennifer Garner. She also played the role of Courtney Enders in the Disney movie Righ On Track. Brie's next big role was as Liz in the teen comedy Sleepover. Shortly after Sleepover Brie recorded her first CD Finally Out Of P.E. Her song "She Said" appeared in the Disney movie Go Figure. I own Brie's CD and I love every song on it. Brie wrote 8 out of 13 songs on it. Brie later landed a starring role in the movie Hoot, playing Beatrice Leep. Brie recorded the song "Coming Around" for the movie's soundtrack. Brie has many devoted fans. Brie recently finished filming the movie Tanner Hall and several other movies. Brie is currently recording her second album. I can't wait for it to come out. I will always be a fan of Brie Larson. Brie is completely original and doesn't care what people think of her. She is an inspiration. Keep rocking, Brie!