Britney Spears

Britney Spears Fan Reviews (97)

6.7
  • How CAN you classify Britney nowadays? :s

Britney used to be one of my idols but since she and Justin split she seems to have gone off the rails. I still like her music but I don't respect her anymore, I find it difficult to support her marriage and the way she portrays herself. She doesn't seem to care what people think anymore. I guess that's a good thing in a way because she won't like what a lot of people would say these days. As far as I can see she doesn't care about the way she looks to the outside world or how she acts in interviews etc. I cant support her marriage becasue I don't think she knew the guy well enough before she got hitched to him, I guess everyone will have to wait and see if it lasts but I don't think it will. At the end of it she'll probably be on her own with at least one child, an idiot for an ex, no chance of rekindling her romance with Justin and not much of a career to go back to. :(
    I just hope she's right in her decisions and I can eat my words. I really would like everything to out for her even though i'm not a big fan anymore.
  • She is not that smart. Come on. She can\'t even put her baby into a car seat.

2.6
    Ya. she can't even put her baby into a car seat. I mean a monkey could do that. I guess a monkey is smarter then the so called "Pop Diva" and if she is a pop diva then why don't
    you go back to work. But why is she so rich when she can't even sing? She is a terrible singer. Come on Britney. Get out of the spot light and get people with "Talent" to come in. I guess the word "Talent" is a word that is not in Britney's vocabulary.

• get some clothes on!

2.5
    I mean yeah she can sing but get some clothes on! I use to like her a long time ago. Like when she sang oops i did it again! And she is such a good role model...NOT! Oh yeah teach all of the fans to run off and get married! ...stupid
  • She can't sing and is quite trashy!

1.6
    I never knew what all the hype was on Britney Spears anyway. She was nobody special to me, she was just another made up face who couldn\'t sing. Let\'s be real people the girl CAN NOT sing, she lip synched during all of her performances..even her slow songs. I feel sorry for her to be honest. She\'s going to be another washed up artist real soon. It\'s cool to be outspoken and real but didn\'t anyone tell her that bragging about your sex life on T.V is just tasteless,tactless,and disgusting. Too bad she can\'t see that she is about to be broke after dealing with Kevin.
  • Used to be teen sex icon. Now a phsyco icon.

Britney used to be my favorite person in this world. I am so dissapointed to hear about her everywhere now. How she shaved her head and everything...uhh. I do pity her though. Her kids are going to have to go through so much with parents like her and Kevin. I feel bad saying this. Maybe there is still a chance in her to turn it around, get out of rehab and actually be there for her children. She has been from good to bad to good to bad again. She needs to start being a mommy for her two babies.
  • why is she even a star!?

0.4
    I cannot believe she has fans!? that talentless slag somebody needs to shoot that manager who even though that she can sing she is a selfish bitch who spends her cash for her luxury and her high class sh*t that makes me sick she dresses like a middle aged prostitute no scratch that prostitutes wear better clothing than her she is useless and now i pity her baby who is gonna live with a dumb cracka** mother, her song are old she should have stick with her old songs when she was ok now i still don't know how much she pay her so called fans to even listen to her i hope she have a rotten life!
  • britney spears as she recovers becomes a rolemodel at once she was and then went crazy im not saying she is a bad person she should be proud of her self for recovering and doing all she can to help her boys

britney spears rocks she is a great rolemodel (now)
    and she is very pretty i can't believe how beautiful she is now and the one last thing she needs to do is to get full custody of her boys and have a happy life
    i'm one year older than her and we were born on the same month and day wich i think is really interesting
    so yeah she made a remarkable recover and all of her songs are just amazing especially her albums but some of her songs are very inspiring and joyful to hear but she is my idol .
  • If I could lip-sync this article I would

Britney Spears, in my opinion, is an overrated lip-syncing fool. She's almost as bad as Ashley Simpson, but can actually sing a bit. Not much, but a bit.

Her popularity is unquestionable though, and that's why she's churning out the same watered down garbage with a slightly different beat and changing the words.

Highlights: Nice body and decent face.

Lowlights: Married a loser. Sings worse than Christina Agilera, but gets more pub. Is white-trash in nature.
  • What can you say about Britney that hasn't been said?

4.3
    Not much. I remember teen Britney; everyone does. Okay, so she could never sing, but in this world that's okay. If you're hot and willing to shake your butt at the camera, you can make a career in the music business. She was the dream of horny pre-teens and teenagers, she had money, anything she wanted, all the trappings of fame. Now look at here. It's harsh, but she's just one step above a whore right now. What that girl needs to do is get out of Hollywood, out of the public eye, and get her life sorted out. Because if she doesn't, she'll be dead before she hits thirty.
  • A little pretender who's a real brat.

2.3
    No words could truly describe who much I dislike Britney Spears. To each his own has always been my saying but for some reason or another I can not tolerate this brat. This little girl likes to act as if she is so innocent and sweet which she obviously is not. I also dislike her mannerisms and her total lack of respect for herself and especially for others. She is lacking in maturity and I just hope she shapes up by the time she has her baby. If not I feel sorry for that child. She needs a real wake up call on life because she disregards it and acts like it is all one big game. She needs to get a grip on reality before her life blows up in her face. Ms. Spears, GROW UP!!!
  • I used to love her...now I can't stand her.

1.2
    When britney first came out, I totally loved her. I thought she seemed really cute and sweet. I really think she's turned into complete trash though. It's really sad. She used to be really pretty and cool. And she used to actually sing. Now it's just a bunch of whiney noises. I can't stand what she's doing with her life. She's a worthless piece of crap now. I just can't stand her anymore. And I seriously don't understand how she can stay married to K-Fed. That guy is totally disgusting (but then again, she is too now.) I also don't think Britney should be allowed to have children. She does a terrible job taking care of them. Sean Preston is always burnt to a crisp and she's had so many problems with him. I'd hate to see the trouble she's going to have with the next one. Anyway...she's just completely lost it. I really can't stand her anymore.
  • Way overused. Give the spotlight to a better star than you.

Britney Spears has got to be used so much, that she enjoys it because she's making money off of it. SAhe should give the spotlight to someone else before her fans start to hate her. She really needs to stop taking all of these money opportunites & leave the light to the better stars.
  • AN iDiOt!!!!!

0.1
    kissed madona on stage
    then got married
    had u know what
    had a baby
    smoked while she had a baby
    and always showed her boobs
    and she has that stupid actcent and so dose jamie lynn her sis
    still she messed up her life and she CANT fix it and thats her stupid fault i cant believe i liked her once and i hope i will never like her again in my ENTIRE life!!!!!
  • Even though she's had problems in her life, I think she's a wonderful singer.

Incredibly, I've loved Britney since I was five years old-my favorite song she sang back then was Baby One More Time- and I still love her now. She may have had lots of problems in the past but I don't like her any less for that. And although she's had trouble with her life, she really is a nice girl in real life. And despite all that, I think she's the best singer out there. I love almost everyone of her songs and a few of them are my all time favorite songs. She's a very pretty girl. Britney Spears is probably my all time best singer.
  • Come on.

Come on why people always say bad things about Britney Spears she is talented and a very good singer. She has performed on alot of shows and has a couple od Cd's that are popular right. In my opinion I think that she is a really talented singer. I really want to meet her and I don't have much to say but she is awesome. I started to listen to her music in 2000 and it was totally awesome. She has really good acting skills and people like to watch them and I like her and that is all I have to say about her.
  • It's Britney b*tch! Haha, I'm starting to like her again... she's a great dancer.

Britney Spears is somebody that I've known since I was like 5 or 6. She used to be someone that little girls looked up too until she started getting more sexual with her music videos and what clothes she was wearing. Maybe that's because a lot of people told her that "Sex Sells". I kinda grew out of her when I was 13, then I didn't like her so much. Because of some of the stuff she did. But now that she's getting her life back on track, why not give her another chance? Britney is probably one of the two reasons why I love to dance, the other part is because my sister dance in high school. Anyway, I've came to realize that she is only human and I feel so bad for her because of all the sh*t she's been through. Her douchebag of a husband, her aunt dying, and the fact that the paparazzi won't let her live her life! Her life has been slowly disappearing cause she can't go anywhere without somebody chasing her with a flashing camera. I say leave her alone! And let her live! She's a human being. Britney is great, a great dancer, and sure can keep the audience wanting to dance.
  • Does anyone else think that something went wrong in Brit's mind? Who's fault is it really? What the fric happened?!

OK, I've been thinking... there's only three possible answers on why Britney Spears became so loco.

Reason #1-The Papparazi-: We all know how crazy the papparazi are. But with Britney-it's like a bunch of wasps and honey. If you've seen her video 'Everytime' it shows crazy paparazos and bath tub suicide. Din't she try to commit suicide a few days ago?

Reason #2-Justin Timberlake-Justin is one of the main reasons why Britney became a train wreck. He broke her heart and left her for Cameron. Have you ever heard the song 'She'll Never Be Me?' It's on YouTube. Go listen!

Reason #3-Kevin Federline- Kevin mage her miss out-of-control-baby-dropping-head-shaving-car-attacker-with-umbrella-maniac that she's become in the past 3 4 5 years. It's THEIR fault. I'm not saying that I like her. I'm pointing something out.
  • What happen to her!?!

4.9
    Okay, I used to like Britney spears now I don't like Britney spears anymore. It's because Britney Spears always getting into trouble. I was very shocked that Britney Spears allowed her son sit on her lap legs in the car. That's was very bad idea. That would be very danger for her son what if Britney crash her car then her son might get die. Well, that my not my problem. Well, don't do like that stuff! If Britney Spears are dirty, drunk and etc. Then her all fans may hate her. So am I. I am really missing old Britney Spears. Now Britney's life thing change. Yes, that's her problem. Sorry, I can't help it. Sorry, I don't even like her.
  • Britney used to be good.

Britney Spears: Used to be an icon for millions. That was then. This is Britney Spears now: A girl who is on the brink of a mental breakdown... and who needs serious help! I have never really liked Britney's music; however I don't dislike her for that. I must say that her acting is simply horrid,(see the movie Crossroads for an example) but I don't hold that against her. What I do hold against her is the fact that she says she wants everyone to leave her alone; Well Britney dear, when you walk around New York City or wherever clubbing till the wee hours, sans underwear, you're bound to get noticed. I find it strange that Spears behaves like this when she has two young sons; She must have realized that her behavior was going to severly hurt her custody battle for her boys, a battle she ultimatly lost. Right now, I think Britney needs to get out the spotlight, and get some help. She doesn't deserve this.
  • Wow, what happened to Britney?

3.5
    When I was younger Britney was the "pop princess", now look what happened to her. I used to like Britney Spears. Now I just hear her on the news everywhere about her getting into rehab and what not. I also hear about Britney letting her boys sit on her lap... while she was driving a car. This is what Hollywood has done to Britney. So this is how it ends... Britney slowly fades as the pop princess and starts having stories on the news about going into rehab and letting her kids sit on her lap while drinving.

Overall: The sad end of Britney Spears. I feel her popularity is going way down. Goodbye teen Britney, I'll miss you ;_;
  • She's had a few good songs ...

She's had a few good songs, but that's about it.

She's overrated, not very talented, and has turned in to yet another trashy celeb that appears to be willing to do anything to stay in the spotlight.

She's a poor role model for teenaged girls, and I hope that any parent with an ounce of common sense will keep their kids away from her.
  • Who cares if she has looks and money? She's a brat!

2.5
    Oh come on, she's no good! I can't believe I used to like her music when I was younger. Now, it seems too immature and dumb (my opinion so don't whine to me about it). She used to be a half-way normal girl but now she has been overpowered by her wealth and greed and turned into, let's just say a bit of a w****. She cannot sing for a start. When she tries to sing, she usually screams her notes, and doesn't sing them well at all. She is just a spoilt brat who is not very bright at all. Oh, and to those who say she's hot. Looks are eye candy! Maybe good to look at for two seconds but then get very boring. I mean, who cares if she was sexy? To me she is just a superficial idiot with no life whatsoever. Britney? Do us a favour would you, and stick to your day job, coz then we'd have peace from your childish lyrics!
  • Just go away.

Truly one of the most overrated "stars" in the history of show business, Slutney Spears' only real talent seems to be for shaking her booty, making a damn fool of herself by staying drunk all the time, and marrying some loser who makes Jethro Bodine look like a genius. Madonna, Slutney's self-professed show biz idol, might have been a nasty skank but at least she never descended into the complete buffoonery which has marked Slutney's life for the past two years or so. My suggestion for Ms. Spears is as follows: you've got all the money you'll ever need now go buy yourself some island in the South Pacific and make yourself queen. Leave the rest of us alone and just go the hell away.
  • Who always claim that she is still virgin, but in truth her virginity is given to Justin Timberlake.

This girl exaggerates herself too much, by emphasizing that she is still virgin, I hate this kind of open girls.

Too cheap, too dirty, degrade herself by many many nudes. I hate watching nude girls, so u know why she only got 0.1. I actually only want to give her 0 marks.
  • Why can’t we just ignore her?

Spears is an individual of questionable ability who has been recording albums full of songs with electronically enhanced vocal tracks and then putting on elaborate tours where she lip syncs those recordings.

Few celebrities in history have ever combined such poor behavior with lack of talent and still remain front page materiel. Other artists have been found to be faking performances and no one buys their records any more. Other “artists” act like trailer trash in public and are sent back to the trailer park they came from. Spears does these things and she gets booked into bigger venues.

It’s time that the public admits that Spears is a disturbed person who should be in intensive therapy, not put on a pedestal and given an unlimited supply of money. If she doesn’t care for herself, why do people keep throwing money at her? Please, folks, quit giving her money. Let’s cut her off cold-turkey. Don’t buy any recordings, videos or anything else she is in, on or attached to.
  • I Felt This

I don't know how this song popped in my list, but I was really glad to hear it. It brightened Britney's light in my heart. Just want to share how she's been an inspiration to almost everyone ...

Britney by Bebo Norman

Britney I'm sorry for the lies we told

We took you into our arms and then left you cold

Britney I'm sorry for this cruel, cruel world

We sell the beauty but destroy the girl

Britney I'm sorry for your broken heart

We stood aside and watched you fall apart

I'm sorry we told you fame would fill you up

And money moves the man so drink the cup

But I can see it coming back for you

Yes coming back for you

Britney I'm sorry for the stones we throw

We tear you down just so we can watch the show

Britney I'm sorry for the words we say

We point the finger as you fall from grace

And I know love goes around the world we know

But I can see it coming back for you

Yeah, it's coming back for you,

Yeah, it's coming back for you,

Yeah, it's coming back for you, yeah

Britney I do believe that love has come

Here for the broken

Here for the ones like us

And I know love goes around the world we know

And you never see it coming back

But I can see it coming back

You never see it coming back

I can see it coming back for you

It's coming back for you... yeah

(Repeat)
  • Great performer,

and great dance moves. She works really hard, and she knows how to put on a show. Her voice is very different.
  • Grew up with her.

Saw her on tour when she was with NSYNC. Glad she is doing a lot better. I am very happy for her.Hope she stays on the right track. But hate her on "X-Factor".
  • she shows to much

britney spears..well.....i liked her song sometimes but after that ,i didnt like her other songs ...........she needs to put some clothes on.........shes getting ready to be a mom...wow!!!...i hope shes a good one and starts wearing more clothes.........her music is okay...not that great.....shes okay .......people put to much into her and i dont see why .shes kinda trashy i think............shes trying to be a WHORE thats just the truth either that or she thinks shes to good for clothes..i dont know what her deal is but clothes are a wonderful thing ....what if the whole world stopped wearing clothes or just started wearing the amount she wore .... :( that would be really scary...........
  • Giving praise to Britney:

I give praise to Britney, I mean she isnt the best role model in the world,and I honestly dont agree with everything she has done, but what we need to remember is that she grew up in the spotlight. So all her mistakes are caught on tape.

And now with being pregnant and getting ready to become a mom, I think she is changing her childish immature ways. But I think to keep her going in the positive ways, we need to encourage her and support her, not talk trash about it. For instance, dont call her a slut...

But besides all that, Britney is a very talented person, and knows how to market herself just right. Afterall, she has two books, a perfume line, and 5 hit cds. Shes just great in my opinion.

< 1 2 3 4