Brock Lesnar

Brock Lesnar Fan Reviews (9)

• Prior to the big SummerSlam match, Lesnar forced Hulk Hogan to submit to his bear hug. After the match, he smeared Hulk's blood on himself.

Is this official Brock Lesnar website or just fans web site? http://www.lesnar-brock.com

I find few sites about him, but this one have much things about him. Design is work by amateur, but ...
    This is very fascinating - Brock made his WWF debut the night after WrestleMania 18 by destroying Maven, Al Snow, and Spanky. His manager was Paul Heyman who worked out a secret deal with Vince McMahon. Lesnar helped McMahon beat Ric Flair to regain ownership of the WWE. On June 23, 2002, Lesnar beat Rob Van Dam to win the King of the Ring. After the match, Heyman announced that Lesnar was receiving a shot at the title at SummerSlam as part of the deal with Vince.
  • definitely one of the greatest athletes i ever seen.

Brock Lesnar is a impressive athlete. He had a great career in the WWE. From his undefeated streak from Apr 2002 to Nov 2002. He just dominated all comers and shows great power. i never seen anyone throw the Big Show around like Lesnar did at Survivor Series 2002 and at the Royal Rumble 2003. He also had impressive victories like over The Undertaker in Hell in a Cell and Kurt Angle at WM XIX. Although Lesnar botched the shooting star press that would have ended the match on a high note, he still pulled off the finish being concussed and all. After he left the WWE, I heard he was on his way to the NFL. I was looking forward in seeing what will Lesnar do there and how he'd be in the next football game. But he got cut. Oh well. Then i hear he wants to come back to the WWE. That really kind of surprised me that he would go back to the company that told him he could no longer wrestle until a certain period in time. Also wondered where would he fit into in the storylines because in 2005, things were getting shaken up and tons of changes were being made and where would Lesnar go, back to mid-card? then he decided not to do that and then he went into MMA. I was finally going to see what Lesnar really had other than what i had seen in the WWE. I wanted to see if he was really a fighter or just a good shoot fighter. I was definitely impressed by his debut while in K-1. He beat up his opponent pretty badly with all those strikes. Then came his UFC debut. I found this even more anticipating than his first fight. Most of the guys in the UFC are accomplished fighters. He was going against Frank Mir, i knew it would be a challenge and that anyone could win. But experience definitely was a factor in why Lesnar lost, but the referee's stoppage also was a part of his loss but like he said you win some and lose some. I'm looking forward to what Lesnar is made of in his next couple of UFC fights.
  • Lesnar is the greatest wrestler ever in my eyes

I hope Brock Lesnar comes back and dominates like he used to I mean did he ever actually get pinned either he lost by dq or always got cheated out I mean name one star that could beat Brock Lesnar the only reason that Goldberg beat him is because the storyline was in favor of Goldberg because WWE creative team thought that Goldberg was going to stay at WWE but no Goldberg left Brock should have won that match someday Brock will be back and he will dominate anybody if he goes on raw he'll beat Cena if he goes on Smackdown He will beat Batista so the way that I see it WWE should bring Lesnar back if they want to make the big bucks, And plus is there any better wrestler at Lesnar's height and weight? No I didn't think so.
  • who is the best wrestle that graced wwe in 2002-2004? Tha man that beat so many legends and future hall of famers and rising stars? Since he left JBL, John Cena, Randy Orton and Triple H have been getting better.

In his debut he interfered in a triple threat hardcore match for the hardcore title. Maven, Al Snow, Spike dudley were the competitors. He came in with Paul Heyman after he was Paul was fired in November due to the winner take all match and brock spinebuster Al onto a trash can, f-5'ed maven and was hit by a stick weapon on his head (broke in half) but still he clotheslines spike and triple powerbombs him from the ground. In pay-per-view he defeated jeff hardy, matt hardy, Test, Rod Van Dam, The Rock, Undertaker, Edge, Big Show, Kurt Angle, Shelton Benjamen, Charlie Haas, John Cena, and Hardcore Holly. His record on pay-per-view was 14-7. He was the third person to pick up the Big Show (including Goldberg and Kane). He is the second youngest world champion in the wwe/f history (Randy Orton the #1). He was the last King of the Ring, 2003 Royal Rumble winner, last wwe undisputed champion (after summerslam 2002 he sighed the contract to smackdown but there was a number 1 contender's match that Triple H won against Undertaker so eric bischoff brought back the wcw world title brought to wwe july 2001 and abolished after wrestlemania X-8 and awarded it to triple h from winning the match, first wwe champion (non-including wwf and undisputed) he nearly ended hardcore holly and Hulk Hogan's careers (holly broken neck, hogan hip replacement and concussion due to a chair shot), joined NFL and cut due to no football experience but left due to the WWE treating his character bad after he attacked kurt angle and joining vince and now people regret it because kurt turned heel and vince is making good business decisons. Brock was originally supposed to beat Goldberg at wrestlemania but since he was leaving they let goldberg win he was supposed to make a return before summerslam and have a match but that was scrapped due to brock withdrawing from any involvement with the wwe for some reason no one knows and people have been saying that he'll make a suprise return at summerslam but just watch and seee raw and smackdown often until like the end of the year then you'll know
  • brock lesnar is the greatest wrestler ever

I hope brock lesnar comes back and dominates like he used to I mean did he ever actually get pinned either he lost by dq or always got cheated out I mean name one star that could beat brock lesnar the only reason that goldberg beat him is because the storyline was in favor of goldberg because wwe creative team thought that goldberg was going to stay at wwe but no goldberg left brock should have won that match someday brock will be back and he will dominate anybody if he goes on raw he'll beat cena if he goes on smackdown He will beat batista so the way that I see it wwe should bring lesnar back if they want to make the big bucks
  • Brock Lesnar is one of the GREATS! He IS coming back to wrestling, although people may not think so.

Brock Lesnar is one of the greats! He is coming back to the WWE soon, but they are making it intensely harsh on people. On there website they say he has verbally stated he does not want to come back. This is just another ploy, so that when he comes back it will be a surprise! Although these are just my thoughts... i would LOVE to believe these words are true. so for those of you out there who love him as much as i do...please Agree.

• Lesnar Is NOT scheduled to appear at Summerslam 2005! He isn't returning anytime soon in fact. He is still suing the WWE to be able to wrestle elsewhere. Good riddance to Brick LessMore!

0.0
    Lesnar is not returning to the WWE. His negotiations broke down and his lawsuit is still pending. He isn't scheduled to appear for the WWE anytime soon let alone at Summerslam. The fact that he is missing is no big loss at all to the wrestling world. There are 50 guys with more talent in TNA and the Indies who should get jobs in the WWE ahead of Brick LessMore.

• "He is the future of the WWE. He will be one of the best wrestlers of all time if he does go back to the WWE. Rumor say that him withrawing from anything about the WWE is just a storyline. He left the WWE to join the NFL but failes."

He was the youngest ever World Champion but was broken by Randy Orton.HE is expected to return in Summerslam 2005.
  • Brock Lesnar has being in the WWE for two years and is now one of the greatest superstars of all-time. He is a Former 3-time WWE Champion Royal Rumble and KOTR Winner. He is schedulled to return in Summerslam 05' and Debut in either ram or smackdown

Brock Lesnar is my second fav. wrestler (Edge is the best). He is 6'5 and 295 pounds of superhuman raw power! He was in WWE for two incredible years defeating legends like The Rock, Undertaker, Kurt Angle, and Hulk Hogan! And is expected to return to the WWE by Summerslam!