Brooke Smith

Forums: Brooke Smith Board: This is not the Brooke Smith from "The Bachelor, Season 2"

BabyKitten199

[1]Jan 21, 2007
    • level: 7

Brooke Smith, the woman playing Dr. Switzer on "Crossing Jordan" is NOT the same girl that was Aaron's 2nd choice on "The Bachelor, Season 2."  When I looked up her info on here & I saw she was linked to "The Bachelor," I thought, "Man, she really went downhill after getting dumped by Aaron," because I vaguely remembered what that 'Bachelorette' looked like & the more I thought about it, I thought there's no way this broad is the same chick from "The Bachelor.  If you do the math, there's no way she was the girl on the show 'cuz this chick was born in 1967 & the Brooke Smith on "The Bachelor" was only 22 when Aaron chose Helene & that was 5 years ago.  Any idea how such an error would be reported on here & not caught?  This chick must not have many acting gigs under her belt because "The Bachelor, Season 2" is the only one that lists her as a star.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lora_belle

[2]Jun 10, 2007
    • level: 2
    I was thinking the same thing....... especially when I saw Dr. Erica Hahn.. from Grey's.. I know for sure what that actress looks like and there is now way it's Aaron's Brooke. Glad to hear I wasn' t the only one who thought this was a mistake. I wonder who does the background research here?

bballmegan22

[3]Jun 30, 2008
    • level: 30
    I will look into correcting this error. Thanks guys!

bballmegan22

[4]Jul 1, 2008
    • level: 30
    Just so you know, thanks to angelandspike, I have arranged for the correcting of this error. It appears now that her credits are correct.