Brooke White

Brooke White Fan Reviews (3)

• Second Favorite American Idol 2008 Contestant. :)

Brooke White was my second favorite American Idol 2008 contestant & the only girl I liked. She has an amazing voice & she seems very nice. Her performances of "Let It Be" & "You've Got a Friend" were awesome. I was sad she got sent home, she was better than some of the ones that got to stay longer than her, in my opinion. It should have been her,David Cook & Jason Castro in the final three but that's just me. Her mellow sound is soothing to listen too,I hope she puts an album out. I'd certainly buy it. Overall I would give Brooke an A++ :)
  • I wanted Brooke to win American Idol season 7.

(Don't hate me for the summary, I really liked David Cook as well). Brooke is an amazing singer, and person. She overcame her self-confidence issues which is what I (and others) struggle with, so she is someone I look up to for that. But mroe importantly, I love her voice! She is like a Sheryl Crow sorta singer, the "easy-breezy" feel good type of vocalist. I'll admit not all her selections from American Idol were right for her, but she still blew me away with what she showed off. She had such a big heart, crying constantly when other contestants were voted off. I hope she will be a smashing success in the music industry!
  • She's a good person and a good singer.

Brooke White is an American Idol Season 7 Top 5 finalist that was recently eliminated from Idol last night. She came in 5th, which is good enough for her. I wanted her to come in actually like 7th place based on the top 12, but she didn't. I think that she is a good singer, not an amazing singer. Her best performances were Let it Be and You're So Vain. She is a good person too, which is good. Almost every week she was emotional, crying a lot, especially last night when she was eliminated. She had to re-start her top 6 song because she messed up, that was brave but I wouldn't do that, I'd just keep going and not showing that I'd mess up.