Bruce Campbell

Bruce Campbell Fan Reviews (11)

• One of the finest actors of our generation, Mr. Campbell brings a wit and charm to his projects that few can copy. Few of the many projects he has done have not prospered and been better for his involvement.

From playing Ash, to Brisco County Jr, to Sam Axe, Bruce Campbell brings a flair and professionalism as well as a tremendous amount of charisma to whatever roles he takes on. As a contemporary of Mr. Campbell's I have been blessed to see the majority of his work when it actually occurred. Like a few other actors of our days rarely does a project come out including him that his fans would dare to miss. He brings so much to the table as far as insight and experience.

I was lucky enough to sit in on a Burn Notice chat with him and Sharon Gless. He was as charming then as he seems to come across on the small and big screens.

Following the success of Sam Raimi's Evil Dead which became a cult classic, Bruce starred in Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness, sequels to the original. Besides his many film roles Bruce has been able to be involved in some unusual and exciting TV projects such as The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., Jack of all Trades, and of course the current hit Burn Notice. Mr Campbell also wrote a New York Times bestseller If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor. Look for him in the upcoming Spiderman 4 sequel as a major character. Of course Sam Raimi has been responsible for those movies and he has put Bruce in the earlier ones in small roles. He of course will bring much to this project and I look forward to it.

Mr. Campbell has been married twice and has two children with his first wife Christine Deveau (1983-1989) and is currently married to Ida Gearon since 1991.

Even Bruce makes fun of his "B" list movie nomenclature as per the title of his book. Though he has lived on the periphery of the main Hollywood world, Bruce Campbell is an "A" list actor in my book and one of my favorite actors ever. Thanks for reading...