Cady McClain

Cady McClain Fan Reviews (4)

• This girl can do it all!

Cady is a wonderfu actress, singer, song writer, painter, artist, bogger...the list goes on and on. I've loved Cady for her role of Dixie Cooney Martin on All My Children. From the first day that I saw her in a scene back in 93 with her and Michel E Knight I was in love. I will never forget that 93 NY reunion where Tad is on the other side of the door trying to convince her that he is who he says he is. I learned later how amazing she is as a singer as well. I got her CD, Blueglitterfish, and I'm in love with it. It's a wonderful CD that is full of all kinds of different music. It's a must have for any Cady McClain fan or music fan in general. Cady is so talented and I can't wait to see what she does next....
  • shes hot

shes hot ......... w o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo oo oo o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o ow dfsa asdfasdf sa fs fa mm m das ds d d d
  • Cady McClain is a very great actress on the daytime soap opera As The World Turns where she plays the role of Rosanna Cabot who is a rich businesswoman of her own company Cabot Industries.

Cady McClain is a brilliant actress I love her role on As The World Turns as Rosanna Cabot, her character on the show definitely gets my attention everytime I watch her on ATWT. She is absolutely my favorite actress on As The World Turns, and she is a very strongly talented person.
  • My mom looks like her but prettier of course :)

Great actor on All my Children.