Calum Worthy

Calum Worthy Fan Reviews (3)

• They should bring him to the past more.I think he’s a cool person. I hope we get to see more of him. Hes a good actor..And if they ar not gonna bring them ALL to the past, at least him! He was sooo funny! ..Plus He is Canadian!!!!

UHHH I love this kid! Hes so cute looking!. Anyways I liked him a lot in Smallville. (I saw him in FlashPoint. He was this cuty kid that got picked on cus he was poor at a rish school, and had red hair..so he brought a gun to school...) However in Smallville it was sad how they ended it for Season 8.This one was just depressing. Plus the whole Jimmy thing…
    They should bring him to the past more. Along with the other two. Regardless I think he’s a cool person. I hope we get to see more of him. Hes a good actor, so I give him his probs! ..And if they ar not gonna bring them ALL to the past, at least him! He was sooo funny! ..Plus He is Canadian!!!! So really..U cna't go to wrong there!!!
  • I LOVED this guy!

Seriously, I'm really surprised he hasn't landed on a TV show as the nerdy-cute best friend! He was good looking in a nerdy kind of way which I love! He was funny! I loved his hair! I don't normally watch Smallville but he kept me from switching to Family Guy, and I ALWAYS choose family guy over good looking guys! I also normally don't like red headed guys, but he was a big exception to that rule. I have nothing but praises for him and hope to see him more in the future. Maybe if I'm lucky he'll get a role on family guy and I can decide to marry him rather than Seth McFarlane/Green who are like 22/23 years my senior.
  • Callum is an absolute cutie! the red hair the wide goofy smile!!

Cullum has the chops to do some pretty hard core acting. He's cute, funny, charismatic and absolutly adorable. When he was around six years old he met George Lucas. That red hair and gigantic goofy smile just make you wanna melt. His comedic timing in dead on. He's a winner of a tie of a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special - Leading Young Actor in 2003 for Thanksgiving Family Reunion. When he was 11!!! And with a mother in business there are plenty of up coming opertunities for the very talented Callum Webster-Worthy! Really you can go wrong with a red head!!