Cameron Diaz

Cameron Diaz Fan Reviews (13)

• I've grew-up watching Cameron Diaz, from her previous films start and her popular film start.

Wow! I couldn't believe my own eyes at all. Cameron Diaz is the most definitely funnist actress in film than any other actress star. She must have got her comedic ability, from Jim Carrey or someone like him. Oh, Man! Cameron Diaz reminds of Jim Carrey display as lady sylte. She has never falling bring us great entertainment into films at all. Oh, Man! Cameron Diaz shares the same spot to Jim Carrey & Tim Allen, both are my number 1 preformers of all times.
  • empty

She is pretty and good Actor i like her.
  • empty

She is pretty and good Actor i like her.
  • She makes you Happy. Is there anything else to say?

Hey Girl, it's the Beer Man...that was years ago..looongg time. LOL! Does it get any better People? The only other legs in Hollywood that nice belong to Daryl Hannah...and Camerons smile: That smile could stop a war...or Start one....she is who she is.

Her acting is wonderful, she interviews great, easy on the eyes and her voice has such inflection it deliver 'feelling'. She's outstanding..

I doubt she'll ever settle down....but if she does, that will be one lucky Man...

jl
  • empty

I love watching Cameron Diaz. She's so funny to watch because most of the time she's placed as the silly character which really suits her. I've seen most of the movies she's been on and I think it's safe to say she's a good actress that keeps me laughing.
  • empty

Cameron Diaz is at her best when she is acting in a comedic film. Her dramatic roles are a little to much to handle as her foray does not seem to sway in that direction. Her best role was that in "Something About Mary."
  • empty

Cameron Diaz is a good actress. She is kind of pretty, and she seems to have good talent, though I don't think that romantic-comedy movies are for her, it is not her style. I prefer her to be in a completely comedy movie, or in a good drama or suspense movie, but still she is cool!
  • empty

Cameron Diaz is best known for her lead role in Charlie's Angels and also Princess Fiona in Shrek. She has a really good sense of humour and if very attractive.
  • Beautiful, talented, and a total man-magnet!

Cameron Diaz is a wonderful actress, and is one of the most attracktive people in Hollywood! She got her big breack in The Mask with Jim Carey. She was also in the Charlie's Angels movies, along side with Lucy Liu, Drew Barrymore, and Bill Murry. Her acting talets are amazing, and they say that she had no acting experiences when she did The Mask! Her voice talents are also great when she did Sherk! I'm really glad that she dumped Justin Timberlake, I just hope that she'll find someone better!
  • I never noticed until recently how beautiful and talented she is. Cameron Diaz is an amazing actress and so talented!

I think that Cameron Diaz is an amazing actress and so talented at what she does. I just recently noticed this when I saw the movie The Holiday, she is so beautiful and funny. She can really play every character that she is given to play. SHe seems to work well with any one that she is placed with and gets a long very well. From what I have seen in the movies, she is not afraid to do something that might be embarasing when people see what she did in the movies like other people might be. She is just so AMAZING!
  • Famous Charlie's ANGEL....

Cameron played in many many movies and itwould be a pretty long list if I wrote them all. One of her movies were: In Her Shoes', 'Charlie's Angels' and 'Shrek'. I have noticed her a long way ago, but I liked her role of crazy and goofy Natalie in 'Charlie's Angels'. Her and Justin Timberlake are in relationship..
  • She rox my sox!

Cameron Diaz was in the Charlie's Angels movies and in In Her Shoes. She rocked in Charlie's Angels. She was also in Shrek and Shrek 2. She was Fiona. To cut to the chase, I think Cameron Diaz is a very sweet, sensible, smart woman and am glad she is happy with JT (Justin Timberlake) I think Cameron Diaz is very kind, sweet, funny, pretty, smart, and talented. I like her. She was hosting, well, co-hosting, actually announcing an award at KCA 20006. (Kids Choice Awards) with Nelly the rapper. Cameron Diaz is really cool and deserves the boyfriend. :)
  • Not so bad...

I think that Cameron is gorgeous in some occasions, but in other she just looks strangely rare and ugly, but in my general idea I think that she is not that bad and that she is very talent, I think that she was really funny and cute in the movie "There's Something About Mary" and I think that it was something really funny, I also think that she was excellent in the two movies of Charlie's Angels and I think that she is a good star that could make her way even taller, and I also think that in the movie Shrek she is really funny as Princess Fonia.