Camilla Severi

Camilla Severi Fan Reviews (2)

• Camilla has made BB06 what it is.

In my hearts of hearts, hm Camilla Severi has exceeded all my expectations of what a ‘BB HM’ should be – full of personality, fun, drama, open-initiative and unafraid to confront one’s own human frailty, weakness and strengths.

Yes…Camilla has provided all of the above ‘entertainment’ and more; she has taken me on a roller-coaster ride of highs and lows, of heart-wrenching sadness, mind-blowing joy and personal growth. I don’t think I’ve cried or laugh so much watching any series of Big Brother, ever. :D

I have emphasized the word ‘personal growth’, because as much as I believe BB is about entertainment for the masses, however, MORE importantly for the Hms themselves it SHOULD be a personal journey of change and emerging as a better person by the end of the show. And that’s what WE want to see! When we watch a movie, we want to see the characters conflict, change and ultimately grow…it’s a very satisfying thing. Without change, life would be stuck at a point.

Camilla’s amazing personal journey is what sets her apart from the remaining Hms. From an under-dog with no hope whatsoever of surviving the first few weeks, she has overcome many adversities using diplomacy and ultimately becoming a stronger person, whilst maintaining her integrity in the process. I feel Camilla has learned so much about herself and others from the BB experience. She has learned to be more patient and accept what she can’t change.

“Essentially, I've learned about the person who I really am, without all the outside influences, distractions and noise. I'm someone who stands up for what she believes in no matter the cost. I think that with being in here comes a greater understanding and tolerance of people. I can be quite short tempered and often don't think before I speak, and this is definitely something which has been made obvious to me in the house.” - Camilla.

Whilst Jamie and David have also provided viewing fun, they have not really grown and learned from their BB experience. Essentially they’re still the same cardboard cutout characters we saw in the beginning. David in particular, I feel has closed himself off emotionally for the last few weeks.

Camilla for all those reasons I’ve mentioned above, has really shined. She has literally bared her soul on national TV… On top of that she’s a genuine, loyal and overly-forgiving person who wears her heart on her sleeve –what better hm or friend can we ask for? :)) Therefore in my hearts of hearts, Camilla is the winner of the human experiment known as Big Brother. (~*^.^*~)

“I've been true to myself the whole way through this experience and I hope that everyone can see that.” - Camilla.