Camille Guaty

Camille Guaty Fan Reviews (4)

• Hot

Guaty was born in California of Hispanic descent. Her family is originally from the Canary Islands and she has lived in California and New York City. Camille auditioned for Popstars, a reality TV show that aired on the WB Network in 2000. She made it to the L.A. Workshop that included only the best 26 contestants. In the end, Camille was 1 of 10 semi-finalists.

In 2002, Guaty appeared in the movie Gotta Kick It Up!, a Disney Channel Original movie. She also had the lead role in the short-lived TV series The Help, with Mindy Cohn, Tori Spelling, and Antonio Sabato Jr.

In 2005, Guaty had a role as Maricruz Delgado, the girlfriend of Fernando Sucre in Prison Break. Most recently, she is featured as Franny Rios in ABC's The Nine.
  • empty

She is a very talented actress. I really enjoy watching her in Prison Break as Maricruz, though her role was not very further explored, still I really like her style and I really know that she has a brighter future to come. I also enjoy watching her in "The Nine", a very good show, she is a very good actress.
  • empty

Give her more time, and you'll se all the talent she has. She is still "young" in acting but you can already see that she has a lot of potential and that she is only waiting the right time and project to shows us what she got.
  • She was excellent in Gotta Kick It Up.

Gotta Kick It Up was her best movie ever. She was so amazing that I watched that movie over and over again. I couldn't believe that she was doing both acting and dancing so well. She is multitalented and everyone likes that. Camille Guaty is so amazing at what she does.