Candi Milo

Candi Milo Fan Reviews (10)

• From Sweetie Pie to Coco, and from Dexter to the Flea, Ms. Milo is a versatile, talented act.

Candi Milo's beginning as a voice-over artist was meant to be. Her interest sparked from the movie, "Cool World." Milo's debut on animated television was from "Tiny Toon Adventures" as Sweetie Pie. That was the first voice that I can recall Milo performing. However, it wasn't until Cartoon Network's "Dexter's Laboratory" that I knew the name, Candi Milo. She took over for retired VA, Christine Cavanaugh, who provided Dexter's voice for the first 2 1/2 seasons of the series. Milo did a great job filling in for Cavanaugh.

One of Candi's most well-known roles was the voice of The Flea from "�­¡Mucha Lucha!". I did not care for the show, but The Flea's voice was certainly the favorite from the show. Another well-known role from Milo was from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" -- her major roles as both Coco and Madame Foster. Even though the role of Coco consisted of dialogue of the name "Coco", I gotta say that she did a magnificent job, and her role has made it one of my favorites from Milo. She also did great as Madame F. Another role from the same series -- a minor one, but one that many fans really enjoyed, was the voice of Cheese. She definitely rocked there.

She can also be heard on "The Life & Times of Juniper Lee", "Codename: Kids Next Door", "Loonatics: Unleashed", and many others. Milo is a terrific actress, and I believe that she doesn't get enough praise for her works. I managed to send her an email back in July 2005 for her works, and she responded -- definitely a great individual.