CariDee English

CariDee English Fan Reviews (3)

• Completely overrated... What more can I say?

I have never liked CariDee one bit. I understand some other people like her, and that's fine, because everyone is entitled to his and her opinion. I respect that whether the logic or reasoning behind it is morally decent or whatever....

I look down upon girls that don't have class. By that, I mean I loathe women who make out or sleep around with random guys. What is worse is that they show it on TV.... I worry today's young girls would imitate that. Argh! I really think young girls nowadays should remain young and innocent. A lot of them follow whatever that is shown on the teleivions. What CariDee did with that Spanish guy was really a terrible influence.....

What is up with "if Melrose wins, I'm gonna puke all over"? Does she not know how to respect another individual? Did they never teach her that in school or something? Honestly, I expect America's next top model to have a lot more class, dignity, and respectable personality, definitely not anything CariDee has.
  • Yay!!!

Cari-Dee defintly desevered to win. She was a great model, and probably one of the best. This is defintely one of the first few times that a girl that I liked since the very beggining won. She takes amazing photo's, I loved all her pictures, and she didn't do so good on the first commercial that they did for secret, but I really liked the one they did on the last episode for covergirl. I also loved her picture that episode for covergirl. She looked like a covergirl, Melrose's was alright, and Eugena looked a little bit like a martian lol. Well she defintely deserved to win, in IMO, and she deserves a 9.8!
  • SHE WON!!!

I am so glad that CariDee won America's Next Top Model and not Melrose!!! Well... I think eveyrone is. CariDee is so pretty and has such a bubbly personality. She was one of my favorites to win and I'm happy that she won. Well, I would have been happy if anyone won as long as it wasn't Melrose. Every picture CariDee took was so gorgeous and she deserved to win without a doubt. You could tell that she had the talent to win from the first episode and I'm super happy that she won. CariDee is going to be a star and I can't wait to see where her career will go after winning America's Next Top Model.