Carlos Alazraqui

Carlos Alazraqui Fan Reviews (13)

• Carlos is great as mr.crocker in all of the episodes and fop movies,plus great as lazlo,clam,and others. I especially liked him in jimmy neutron as sheen's dad.

Carlos is one of the all time greatest mexican voice actors ever. He does dozens of my favorite cartoon characters like lazlo,clam,denzel crocker,rikochet,and 1 videogame character known spyro in his 1st game.

My favorite cartoon movies with him in them are as listed.

-where's lazlo
    -abra castastrophie the fairly odd parents movie
    -catdog:parent's day
    -mucha lucha the return of el malefico
    and
    -the jimmy timmy power hour 1.

He's also done a great job voicing supporting characters like sheen's dad,chef micmuselee,and winslow.

I think he'll always be one of the greatest voice actors ever,and I despretly want to see him in reno 911 the movie.

That's what I think about him.
  • Awesome voices!!!

I love guy`s voice. I cant beileve he did the voice of Lazlo, Clam on Camp Lazlo. The voice of Lazlo doesnt match how he looks but its still very cool. The voice is really amazing. Not to be harsh but how can a talented old man have a awesome kid voice that matches Lazlo? The other shows that he plays his voice are so different than what he does here. Carlos alazraqul is just like my favorite voice actor of the time, Rob paulsen. He is just like Rob paulsen because his voice also chances in each different show he plays. What ever Carlos alazrequl is doing now, I wish him the best of luck.
  • empty

One great voice actor, One Billion voices. Okay, not that many, but it seems right. He's talented and holds a lot of cartoon voice positions.
  • Carlos never stops amazing me.

I keep thinking that he's gonna run out of voices and BAM he has a new one up his sleeve. I mean really all of the voices he's done are so amazing and funny. His scottish accent is so real it's scary. When I first heard it I was thinking,"Gosh who does that voice. That's amazing", and I look in the credits and see his name. I didn't think it was him at all!!! I can't hear his voice in any of his voices. With most voice actors I can pick out their voice but you can't hear his at all. My favorite characters he's voiced are: Rocko, Mr.Crocker, and Clam.
  • Great guy. Very Talented.

This guy is very talented. He plays millions of voices, like Crocker from Fairly Odd Parents for instance, and keeps the voice the same unlike most actors. (I'm talking to you, Tom Kenny, and Derek Drymon) I can end this review by saying he's one of my favorite voice actors and has lots of humor. Three cheers for Carlos!
  • Carlos Alazraqui is a man talanted in animation and non animation.

Carlos Alazraqui is a very talanted man; he is known today as playing Deputy James Garcia on the funny TV show "Reno 911" which is my favorite character. But I really know him from back in the day doing his voice on one of my favorite cartoon shows (Rocko's Modern Life); he played Rocko/Spunky,Rabbit,Leon Chameleon, Squirmy the Ringworm, and Additional Voices. I also know him also showing his voice in Catdog playing Winslow T. Oddfellow & Lube. Today besides playing Deputy James Garcia he is still lending his voice as Mr. Crocker on the Nickelodeon show (The Fairly OddParents) and he also is on the Cartoon Network show "Camp Lazlo" that is created by Joe Murray the creater of (Rocko's Modern Life) playing Lazlo & Clam. People this guy is very talanted.
  • Carlos Alzraqui is a voice-over actor, who is pretty much awesome at everything he does. The man is the Taco Bell dog, for God's sake.

He's freakin' awesome. Anyone who can pull off being Denzel Crocker, the Taco Bell Dog, and everyone else he does, is pretty awesome. He even does Pokémon, and we all know only the cool really kids get to do that. The man, in short, is a God. Quiero you, Carlos Alzraqui.
  • He's a very versatile actor

Wow! just...wow, he does more than a good job portraying his character on Reno 911 and also bits in cartoons. He makes them sound nothing alike from eachother and aside from that even though he's not australian he made Rocko sound flawless in an australian accent. Also making Lazlo the monkey, the way his personality wanted him to be, the not too high-pitched, but child-like voice of an innocent, fun-loving character. Some of the roles he does is just amazing, some of his natural accent and some of different accents and tones. From high-pitched to gruff and low, he's also amazing in Spongebob, seeing as he's not the main character of the show but you see the credits saying, "Carlos Alazraqui" on a character. And you go, "wow! carlos did that?", he plays Scooter the surfer dude fish in Spongebob and some other young and old characters. Good actor, even better talent.
  • Carlos Alarzarqui, the man with good accents!

Carlos Alarzarqui is one of my favourite voice actors next to Tom Kenny, Tom Kane and a few others. His voice is quite good as he is very good with changing accents with the different characters in different shows that he does. Like Rikochet in "Mucha Lucha", Rocko "Rocko's Modern Life", Mr Crocker "The Fairly Oddparents", Monroe "The Life and Times of Juniper Lee" and more!

The thing that drags me to like him very much is his laugh. His laugh might not be unique but it is very excellently done. I do hope he does more cartoons as he is indeed one of all time greats.
  • simply put: he is brilliant.

He is one of the best, going from Rocko's Modern Life to Reno 911 and beyond! He is just brilliant in what he does and how he does it. I love hearing his voice! As Denzel Crocker in the Fairly Oddparents, he is funny as heck. This man is talented at whatever he does, and he does it well.
  • give a positive feedback because he did the voices of many cartoons

I have to give positive feedback to Carlos Alazraqui! He is an incredible person! I like how he does voices of many cartoons. I started liking him when I learned he does the voice of Lazlo in "Camp Lazlo"! Then I learned he is many cartoon and shows. He is in Reno 911!, The Fairly OddParents, Rocko's Modern Life, and much more! This guy is everywhere! This person is one of the greatest people in the world!
  • An awesome person!

• The Scene-Ruining Mexican Cop of the Reno Police Department!

Wow....Funny...Funny. Carlos is great. He is a great cartoon voice. He was awesome in Nickelodeans's best cartoon ever, "Rocko's Modern Life". He is also one of my favorites on my favorite show, Reno 911.He is so funny when he ruins scenes by laughing on set. Thumbs up to the awesome accents of Carlos and to his funny improv skills.