Carmindy Bowyer

Carmindy Bowyer Fan Reviews (1)

• Carmindy Bowyer is one of the greats. While working with stars like Cindy Crawford, and with popular editorial magazines, such as Vogue, Carmindy still manages to find time to write a book and spend time with her husband.

Carmindy Bowyer is one of the greats. While working with stars like Cindy Crawford, and with popular editorial magazines, such as Vogue, Carmindy still manages to find time to write a book (The 5 Minute Face) and spend time with her husband (Javier Acosta). To me Carmindy is a superhero with style.

Starting out in Southern California, Carmindy knew what she wanted out of life, and she travelled the world attempting to find it. She never gave up and followed her heart. That's why I look up to her. She moved to New York and signed on to the hit TLC show 'What Not to Wear' as a makeup artist, transforming people, and making them happier with themselves. Carmindy's bubbly personality is what made her stand out to me, and has me always looking forward to her segment on WNTW. Just this past year (April 2007) Carmindy Released a book 'The 5 Minute Face'. A book written by Carmindy for the women of the world. She explained during the release, that there were plenty of books out there for people who could pull off celebrity looks because they had the time and money, but there weren't so many that spoke to the real women of the world, who had jobs, families, and other responsibilities. Her book became a big hit and helped many women with their confidence and self-esteem.

Carmindy is one of my favourite people on tv & behind the scenes. She seems very educated & like a genuine person. She definatly has my approval. Two thumbs up Carmindy!!