Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood Fan Reviews (38)

• Carrie Underwood!

CRAP! This girl is so AWESOME! She's the most amazing vocalist! You only wish you could sing like her! I love her songs, they're so amazing and touching! You try to hold a note as long as Carrie Underwood can. I love that she barely uses any auto tune, and still is amazing when she is live. I hope Carrie Underwood will be around for a long time! She reaches out to all audiences. I am just speechless when I see her performances. It's hard to believe she was just a nobody before she auditioned for American Idol.
  • One of the best that came from "American Idol".

Love her. Great singer.
  • She is very overrated.

Carrie Underwood is a good singer. There is no doubt about that fact. She has had plenty of success and has accomplished very much in a span of 3 years. I will say that she is overrated. Although she has a good voice, she can't hit the high notes and her voice comes of very shrill sounding. I have to say she is very one dimensional and isn't a good songwriter. If she were to try to be an actress, she would be one of the absolute worst! My advice to her would be to stick to what makes money. Underwood will never be successful in other genres of music because of her voice being too country. I also would advise that she stop acting like such a spoiled snob. Remember where you came from Underwood. Thank you.
  • American Idol Winner

Carrie Marie Underwood (born March 10, 1983 in Muskogee, Oklahoma) is an American country singer-songwriter. She rose to fame as the winner of the fourth season of American Idol, and has become a multi-platinum selling recording artist and a multiple Grammy Award winner. Her debut album, Some Hearts, was certified seven times platinum and is the fastest selling debut country album in Nielsen SoundScan history.[1] Some Hearts yielded three number one hits on the Billboard Country charts in the United States and Canada: "Jesus, Take the Wheel","Wasted", and her biggest hit to date, "Before He Cheats". Additionally "Don't Forget to Remember Me" topped the charts in Canada. Underwood scored another Top 10 Billboard hit with her charity single, "I'll Stand by You". Some Hearts sold a total of seven million RIAA-certified copies as of February 2008. In addition to being the best selling album by an American Idol contestant in the United States to date, it is also the best-selling solo female debut album in country music history.[2]

Her second album, Carnival Ride, was released on October 23, 2007. It has so far sold about 2.3 million copies[3] and has produced three number one country hits, "So Small", "All-American Girl", and "Last Name". Her current single "Just a Dream" is at #2 on the Billboard "Hot Country Songs" chart.[4] Underwood's Christmas single, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" peaked at #2 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary charts. Aside from her vocals, Underwood's success is attributed to what many fans recognize as her wholesome image.[5] To date, Underwood has sold over 11 million records worldwide. Underwood was inducted as a member of the Grand Ole Opry on May 10, 2008.
  • A beautiful voice for a beautiful person is Carrie Underwood.

I love this person. if I was old enough I'd ask her to marry me. She sounds wonderful and the lyrics she has are like a... a.... a.... "Moon Pie" melted over a Vanilla Ice Cream cone on a hot August day. Her song "Jesus Take the Wheel" was so so so wonderful. "All American Girl" Wowwser!!

"Before He Cheats" is just genius!!! Let's not forget about "Last Name" now I thought that that was her best boy oh boy was I wrong y'all. "Wheel of the World" is so beautiful it put's Tylor Swifts name to shame. NO KIDDING

She is the besttest Country singer we've seen in a long time is my short summary.

Signing out.

Bama487456
  • Carrie rocks.everything about her is awasome.she has so beautiful.any guy would be lucky to date her.every song she puts out goes to #1.

She's a cool person.she on my mypace friends list.she's even written to me on their for real she did people.all of the rocks she puts out rock.one so far has crossed over to the pop market and has done wonderful so far.she's number 6 on vh1 top 20 countdown.top on billboard hot 100.in the top 10 on every other chart their is for pop and country artist.i hope her next album will be just as good as the first one was.
  • Carrie Underwood is awesome!

Carrie Underwood is my favorite artist and she is my favorite American Idol. She is very talented and she is gifted. My favorite song is "Jesus Take the Wheel" and "Before He Cheats". I like all of her songs and she needs to go on tour again. I saw her twice and I think she is more beautiful in person. I wish I would get backstage passes and meet her. I think she is beautiful. I hope she win more awards and I wish her the best of luck. I wish she stays the same way and I hope to see her on tour again!
  • She's my favorite country singer and my 2nd favorite Idol!!

Carrie Underwood is best known as being the country girl on American Idol during Season 4. She also won. She is sooooo talented!! I love her music! I don't like country, but she is awesome! Go Carrie!! She is my favorite country singer! Even though I wanted Vonzell to win Season 4, she was a very close second! She is my 2nd favorite winner of AI, right after Kelly Clarkson. My favorite song of hers is Before he Cheats. I also love Jesus Take the Wheel. I thouht is was so nice of her to travel to Africa to visit those poor kids for Idol Gives Back.
  • Oh my goodness! She is great!

Oh gosh I LOVE Carrie Underwood's music so so much! She has such a powerful voice! Wow! I love her songs "Before He Cheats," "Jesus Take the Wheel," "Some Hearts," and I just love listening to the song "Starts with Goodbye." That one is so sad but so powerful. I relate to it, because I have been through break-ups like that. It hurts to give up someone you're in love with for something else you really want or even need. It really does hurt a lot. Carrie was great at expressing herself through that song. I could hear the sadness in her voice when she sang it. She is just amazing!
  • she is a country/pop singer. she was a finalist on american idol. She is famous for her cd some hearts that came out in 2005. Her song that is hott now is Before he cheats. Also my favorite song by her.

she is a country/pop singer. she was a finalist on american idol. She is famous for her cd some hearts that came out in 2005. Her song that is hott now is Before he cheats. Also my favorite song by her. Aslo she sings jesus take the wheel and some hearts. I love hearing her on country 92.5 and other radio stations. She is also one of my personal idols and heros.
  • My Favorite American Idol!!

Carrie is awesome!! Shes pretty and a great singer!! The best country singer ever!!!the best american idol (sorry kelly) I love her songs she is so good!! Her cd rocks!! How can you not love this girl?? She seems so sweet and nice, I wish I could meet her!! Some of her songs dont even sound country they sound like a pop/rock kinda mix. Shes really good if you never heard her cd you should, you'll be humming the songs all day they are that good. Anyways Carrie I love you, you rock!!
  • Carrie is a very talented singer and i really love her .

Carrie Underwood is a superstar from now to the end. when she won American Idol 2005 I was so happy cause she out sang everyone on the show. so I guess you could say I biased but I\'m not, I grew up in Checotah and I love all country music but Carrie is my hero.
  • When American Idol crowned Carrie Underwood the American Idol on May 26, 2005, I wasn't so sure if she would make an impact on the industry...

However, after listening to her album, Some Hearts, it's clear that Carrie is here to stay. Not only does she have a stunning beautiful voice(which I had the pleasure of hearing LIVE) but her producers made a knockout CD that's made one of the biggest dents of any AI Contestant on the industry. Yes, if you're wondering, I have changed my tune on Carrie. My respect grew for her once she put out such a wonderful album. She's definitely here to stay.
  • She rocks!

Carrie Underwood is amazing!! She rocks at singing and she seems so sweet! All the awards she getting she totally deseveres. Carrie CD is / was amazing. She has a almost perfect voice. She's a better idol than Kelly, I think! Maybe I'm biased because I like country best though! The best tracks are before he cheats and some hearts, and maybe lessons learned. I love her hair too. She's not a little dumb blonde. She's not a country bumpkin as she would say. Her vocie is great, she got looks AND talent. THat's rare. I totally think she's really amazing and talented!! She deseved to be American Idol!
  • Awesome!

I got to say Carrie really attracted me to country music. Her music is very easy going and really meaningfull like most country songs but her amazing voice adds a little spice and growth in it. Carrie best known as the winner for the 4th season of American Idol. The margin of her votes and Bo Bice's votes were around 100+ votes which is very close if you cout how much votes are sent in every week. Her album, Some Hearts has sole dover 2 million copies and has an amazing line-up of songs. Including Jesus Take Teh Wheel. Carrie is truely and amazing artist.
  • she is a great singer.

she won 4 season of american idol so cool.i usually don't listen to country music but once heard carrie underwood singing "jesus take the wheel" i fall in love with that song and i got hooked on carrie underwood.with her brand new song "don't forget to remember me" and that is a good song to listen to when u don't want to forget somebody u really love.i'm glad she won american idol defintely.
  • Im usually not a country fan, but Carrie is just plain AWESOMe!

I love her songs and her voice! I have her CD and i listen to it all the time. 'Jesus Take the Wheel' and 'Dont Forget to Remember Me' are my favorites. When I saw the music video for 'Before He Cheats' i thought "thats so unlike her, since shes religious and all" but that was an awesome vid and song. i love carrie underwood!!! and u should too or else... lol kiddin.
  • She is awesome!!

I really like her. She is pretty and has an awesome voice. I have been to a couple of her concerts and watched her on American Idol. I suppored her and voted for her every single time. We all love ya Carrie! Continue to do what you\'re doing your music is great, and I think you\'re very cool. You do great in concerts and you made my dad cry in Don\'t Forget to Remeber me and Jesus Take the Wheel and Also I Aint in Checotah Anymore. When you sang them in concert! I love you so much Carrie and will support you in what ever path you chose to take as your career moves along- You\'re biggest fan
  • Carry Underwood is the new age country girl.

Since she won American Idol back in 2005 Carrie Underwood has launched americans Heart for the love of county music. Threw her debute alblem Some Hearts (Which has sold over 3,000,000 + Copys) sprits have been lifted and hearts have been emitionalized. Carrie has been spoted in her bunglaow in New York. Shes a big fan of Garth Brooks and other country singers.

Carry is right haned - Has beautiful vocals. And is currently single. Though rumors have it She has a thing for American Idol 2006 winner Taylor Hicks. She like the gray haird and ruff look. Carrie Underwood is an American sweetheart!
  • I know Carrie Underwood from the hit show American Idol. She was crowned the winner for season four in 2005. I am a fan of her music. She mostly sings country. She sings really well and she can hold a high note very well.

Carrie Underwood is vey talented. When she was on American Idol she always did very well. In the end she won American Idol and since then she's been doing great. Her first album Some Hearts done very well. I really love the songs Jesus take the Wheel and don't forget to remember me. I can't wait for Carrie to do more things in the furture, maybe a second album. I wish Carrie luck in everything she does. I'm sure there's more great things to come from her.
  • Extremely talented and stays true to her country roots.

Carrie is perhaps the best American Idol to ever come off of that show. She is very talented. She has a powerful voice and she knows how to use it. She is a captivating person and makes you like her almost instantly. She stays true to her country roots and it shows in her music. She is on her way to becoming one of country music's top singers.
  • She's ok.

I just started listening to her I think she a pretty good singer not the all time best but good. I missed that season of American Idol so I never really knew who won. I started listening to her like a month ago so I can't really give her a 10 because I havent listened to all of her songs.
  • what i think about carrie underwood is that she is an amazing singer and i love her music including her song jesus take the wheel i think she is a better singer then people think of her to be so to me she's amazing and i want her cd .

i love carie underwoods music espicially the song jesus take the wheel i love her music and hope to meet her someday people think of her like she used american idol just to get to holywood but i know she didn't all i want to do is meet her and have a nice little chat with her.
  • Carrie Underwood is a great singer that deserved the title of American Idol.

I have only heard one of her songs, "Jesus, Take the Wheel", and I thought it was one of the best songs that I have ever heard. She has a great singing voice, and she is one of the most talented singers, too. I think I'll buy her new CD to listen to her other songs. Overall, talented singer, great singing voice, and she looks great, too.
    9.7/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • I like her.

I think she is very nice, I love contry music so I like most of her songs. She is a GREAT singer! She is a little bit shy on stage, She has no moment when shes singing, she just stands still, but thats ok, I whould get neverous if all of America was watching me!
    I think she is very pretty, I think during American Idol she had GREAT support by her family. I hope she gets more famous.
  • I must say, at first I didn't like her.

When I first heard that Carrie won "American Idol" and heard that she would be staring in the Hershey commercials during the summer of 2005, I must say that was all she was going to be good at doing and brushed her off as no-hit wonder. However, after hearing her single "Jesus, Take the Wheel" on the radio a few times, I must say that I found Carrie to be a talented young lady with a beautiful voice. Since then I have bought her debut CD and think that it's a really good country CD that has a lot of great ballads on it, and Carrie does a good job with the singing the songs on it. Now, I must say, after having finished listening to "Some Hearts", I have to say that I'm glad I gave Miss Carrie Underwood a chance, because I am now a fan of the current "American Idol".
  • A Beautiful young woman with a beautiful voice.

Carrie Underwood is a very beautiful young singer who has a voice like an angel, Her debut single " Jesus Take the Wheel" is a beautiful song, she shows such heart in singing for one who is just starting out, She has quickly become ome of my favorites just by hearing one song.
  • carrie underwood, a native of checotah, oklahoma, is the winner of 2005 american idol. she just released an album entitled some hearts. she was one of the big winners at the recently concluded billboard music awards for her single, inside your heaven.

carrie may be a little bit country, but i love her anyway. from the time she sang my all-time favorite song, i can't make you love me, in the auditions, she became my bet to win the competition. for me, her most memorable Idol performance is her take on heart's alone though i think her favorite performance is martina mcbride's independence day, co'z she performed the song about 3 or 4 times. in every Idol performance she always delivered with that perfect pitch voice. a combination of beauty and brains, i think carrie has the whole package and her talent is simply unquestionable.
  • Carrie Underwood is the best!

Carrie is so awesome! I loved her preformance at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and I can't wait to listen to her in the Rockin Christmas special. She's SOOOOOOOOO great and deserved to win, I think. She's so beautiful and her new album is so awesome. I don't think it should be at No. 2 in the billboards, but at No. 1. Maybe one day she knock Madonna out of the spot and be the queen of the billboard charts.
  • Carrie Underwood is soooooo awesome! She so deserved the title of American Idol!

In American Idol i voted for her every night of the show. I guess all the hours of trying to reach the phone service paid off because she won! I was sooooooooooo happy when she one. Her and Kelly Clarkson are the only real American Idols out there. She is soooo pretty and she is an awesome singer. Shes clean, nice,pretty,and totally derserved the title of American Idol.
< 1 2