Casey Kasem

Casey Kasem Fan Reviews (5)

• A Tribute to One of the Most Prolific Voice Actors Ever.

It is with a heavy heart that I write this review, as I reflect on the recent passing of this great voice actor who provided 44 years of quality entertainment in number of cartoons, especially with Hanna-Barbera, and will definitely be remembered for the unique personalities he helped bring to life. Lots of people know that he voiced Shaggy in many incarnations and animated movies revolving around Scooby-Doo, but he also voiced Robin in cartoons from 1972-1986, Alexander Cabot III from the two "Josie and the P-ussycats" cartoons," and many other voice acting parts too numerous to mention! The legacy he leaves behind is a fantastic resume and definitely hard to equal for other voice actors and actresses who are still in the business. He was a great human being and he will be greatly missed.
  • Zoiks!

Casey provides a memorable radio presence with America’s Top 40 featuring those long distance dedications. But the same guy who is the serious DJ voice standard also voiced Shaggy? Zoiks? Like that just blows me away. And Robin of Superfriends fame, too? Holy voice acting, Batman! Robin is somewhere between Shaggy and DJ Casey. With that, he’ll be up there with my all-time favorite actors, even if I can’t remember any other roles he’s done where he doesn’t play himself.
  • He is a great voice actor, but he isn't perfect.

Casey Kasem is well known for his role as Shaggy on a lot of Scooby-Doo series. I believe that he does this job very well, but sometimes Shaggy's voice sounds horrible,no offense, but Kasem does have talent. He's very funny at times, too. I think that he's a talented, funny voice actor with a good voice, and that he will be remembered as a legend.
    8.5/10.
    ~Pharaoh2.
  • Shaggy Forever

Casey Kasem has played every single voice of Shaggy from the all the Scooby-Doo shows and even the animated movies. He has done numerous guest appearances as well, he also plays many of the Shaggy guest appearances in show with it .He is also an awesome radio announcer. He also did the voice of the original Robin in the original animated Batman series.
  • The most humorous of the guys...

Scooby Doo. American Top 20. How great! When ever I listen to american top 20, I think as Shaggy (of ScoobyDoo) being the host. 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 77 7 7 7 7 8 8 9 6 5 8 7 7 9 6 8 3 4 4