Cassie Steele

Cassie Steele Fan Reviews (30)

• This rising star made her debut as Manny in the hit TV show “Degrassi: The Next Generation”. She has continued acting and has since gained acclaim as her role of Manny. She has since made her singing debut.

I absolutely looooove Cassie because she is a great actress. I looooove her role as Manny. Her character is my favorite on the show. She is one of my top five actresses on DTNG. She is also considered a triple threat she can sing, act, and dance. I like how her top priority is her family. She trained fourteen hours a week for gymnastics which makes hr determine to do anything she sets her mind to. She is talented and has many skills besides her acting. She is a very beautiful actress. She has been nominated and won many awards. She has had other roles as an actress besides DTNG; she starred in the DCOM movie “Full Court Miracle”. We share some of the same favorite episodes of DTNG. She started acting in commercials. She originally auditioned for the role of Liberty on DTNG. I’m glad they gave her the role of Manny because I can NOT see her as Liberty. She makes a better Manny. I look forward to her continuing on DTNG. I would like to see more of her.