Catherine Bach

Catherine Bach Fan Reviews (6)

5.2
  • She is one of the best actresses and she was hot on The Dukes of Hazzard!!

When I watched The Dukes of Hazzard, I said to my little brother " That lady is hot!!!" From that show on I loved her and try to catch The Dukes of Hazzard when it came on! She was my childhood love! My little brother said that I was crazy, but you're right, she is hot!!!!! I'm a redneck and proud of it! I rather watch her than wathin' Shania Twain! I'm am just that way! I and a redneck is what a redneck says they like, they stick with it to the end! I end this reveiw with " Yee Haw!!"
  • She was my favorite actress or actor of all time.

Catharine Bach played in many series but my favorite role she did by far was that of Daisy Duke on 'The Duke's of Hazzard'. She was a girl who could drive like Richard Petty, shoot like Annie Oakley and knew all the words to Dolly Parton's songs. But one of the most famous things about her was her shorts. She wore them in every episode. They were way above the knee and made the men weak at the knees. She also could show her singing talent by writing songs and by singing songs with John Schneider and Tom Wopat. She was a great actress and as you can see a personal favorite.
  • Catherine Bach is not just a great looker but a great actor too. She is kind, thoughtful and even onstage she is wonderful and marvelously talented. I WOULD LOVE TO BE JUST LIKE HER!

Catherine is wonderful. Daisy is wonderful. Catherine did an awesome role and an awesome job. She is great. I would LOVE to be an actor and play Daisy as she should be in the future. Her character is loveable, adorable and also amazing. She can do anything the boys can do and how! She is simply amazing. I would love to have her moves. She is beautiful, a terrific actor and good looking Duke (of course) and one of the greatest actors on the series not to mention one of the most good looking women on the show too! Go DAISY!
  • Childhood favorite!

Really was one of teh childhood favorites. And that she was a role model for young women like myself. Used to kind of want to be like Daisy Duke. As she really despite me not looking that I wouldn't want to wear her short shorts. As I wasn't as skinny like that. Still, she proved that being a woman and independent and tough minded. Not like women that used to be portrayed as weak and damsels in distressed. She kicked those men's butts off on the show. Week after week. She left LA in order to concentrate on her family. Good for her as she put her priorities first!
  • I'm sure that Ms. Bach is well aware of all that she did for prepubescent boys during the last few years of the sexual revolution.

The REAL Daisy Duke. Recently I was at an event at a major Hollywood Movie Studio. Impressed? Don't be. I was working the event. In attendance at this event was the original Daisy Duke Catherine Bach. She was invited to the event not working it. I was a fan of The Dukes of Hazzard as a pre-teen, then teen. I wanted to go up to her and say something, but something that did not make me sound like a geek, dork or trekker. I'm sure that Ms. Bach is well aware of all that she did for prepubescent boys during the last few years of the sexual revolution. I did not want to say anything that sounds cliche like, "I'm your biggest fan" or "I love your work". Then I remembered that she was my generations Daisy Duke. I went up to her and said, "Jessica Simpson has got nothing on you". She looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you. You are so sweet to say that". When she left the event she gave me a wink and I graciously tripped over my shoe.

To quote Bo & Daisy Duke,
    Bo Duke: Daisy Duke if you wasn't my cousin, I'd marry you!
    Daisy Duke: Never stopped anybody in this family before.

Stay Tuned

Tony Figueroa
  • Catherine Bach is a living legend. From the time she started acting to now you can see why she is destined to be a star.

Catherine Bach truly is an all time great. She is best known as Daisy Duke in the Dukes of Hazzard, and nobody could ever live up to being as great as her. You could get someone to play the part perfcectly, but they could never measure up to Catherine.

Catherine has a certain charm about her that is easy to see, on screen, or offscreen. Look at the countless pictures, watch anything she\'s been in, you\'d get lost in her presence and her charm. She is so amazing, and so beautiful, nobody can amount to her, never in a million years.

Catherine appears to be a very big people-person. You can tell she loves what she does, and she is simply adored by all.

One last thing: Jessica Simpson might be nice looking in those short shorts, but she aint got NOTHING on Catherine Bach! YOU GO GIRL!!!