Chad Faust

Chad Faust Fan Reviews (9)

• Chad Faust on the hit TV series "The 4400"

I haven't seen much of Chad Faust's work, but I do know him very well for his role as Kyle Baldwin played on TV drama series "The 4400". We really didn't get to see much of him until halfway through season one, but when he finally woke up from a coma, his acting was fantastic. Not very many people can play the delusional role off and on but I think Chad did a great job. I loved him in this show and I can't wait to see more of his work in the future. He is a very aspiring new actor.
  • Chaud Faust seems to be an ideal representative for the new Renaissance Man. Anyone who has written, directed and produced films including and one feature:We Ran Naked and has another one in development should capture everyone's attention.

Chad absolutely takes my breath away! I would love to see any of the six shorts he written, directed and produced. Can we get more information on them? Has anyone seen We Ran Naked? This sounds absolutely delicious. It is amazing that he accomplished this by the age of 19! He has a new screenplay, Izzy Underwood, in development. He has been working on Izzy for about four and a half years. It's a personal little tale about this young guy who falls in love with an older prostitute. He has written some of the music for the film so this will be a really special treat for all of the Chad Faust fans.

I can't wait to see him as a Skater Boys!
  • Very cute and very talented!

I think that he is very talented and cute and there
    Would be no 4400 without him.
    As in a way, he is like the Fox Mulder(The X-Files) of this show, and he is sympathetic, charming, and very smart all at the same time!
    I hope he will be a great household name if he keeps it up like this!
  • God bless him

I've never really been a big fan of a tv show before,but
    when I first saw Chad Faust on 4400,I really like his acting and enjoying watching him,he caught my eye in a big way.he plays the charactor Kyle Baldwin on 4400 and I really can not think of anyone else could play the part any better. Why he is so gorgeous and talented I don't know.
    I love 4400 and Chad is the only reason why.Chad Faust
    is an excellent actor and I hope to see more of his work in the future. Really really wish more people knew HIM.
  • Chad Faust talent , we can expect from chad? my first message for this actor.

Hi everybody im tring to get more level. This is my first message for the talented actor Chad Faust.
    I saw chad for first time in smallville. And most reciently on The 4000. Sometimes are people that become actor and it´s performace is bad, but when i see chad i can see a great future in him. I hpe see more to chad on tv . ´Cause i really enjoy his performace.

^-^u I really am bad for write messages.
    Mara

I think Chad is so so cute and handsome and I really enjoy watching him. One of the only reasons is \\\'cause Kyle wil be on.
    I havn\\\'t seen the other stuff he does though, since I live in Australia and can\\\'t be bothered to pay for \\\"pay TV\\\", any way I\\\'m broke.
    I think his acting is way better than any of the australian soupies out there, which are terrible: neighbours, *cough*, home and away, *cough*.
    I find 4400, house, CSI the basic shows you need to watch for the week and I repeat, the only reason why i watch 4400 is cause kyle\\\'s on
  • 4400 will be no where without Kyle, ie Chad Faust

Chad's acting for kyle in 4400 is great and I can't miss it. unfortunantly it's only on once a fourtnight on channel 10 and I really need to watch it. One of the only reasons is 'cause Kyle wil be on.
    I havn't seen the other stuff he does though, since I live in Australia and can't be bothered to pay for "pay TV", any way I'm broke.
    I find 4400, house, CSI the basic shows you need to watch for the week and I repeat, the only reason why i watch 4400 is cause kyle's on
  • Chad Faust was a big time \"uh oh\" and now every sunday night I\'m glued to the tube watching the 4400. So what makes this show so highly addictive? . The main reason is mysterious actor Chad Faust.

Ok I think there isn\'t enough out there about Chad Faust, but I hope that its delibrate too. Once Chad gets a few more roles under his belt there will be a Chad Faust explosion all over the internet.

So he makes the 4400, he is the hottest star on it whether he knows it or not. His acting is exceptional, his facial expressions are subtle and emotionally engaging, i.e. the most recent episode where his father finds out about the Collier murder.
    I mean he can put on a black suit and look like an evil-hot sniper and then he can dress in casual school clothes and look vulnerable and boyish.

There is alot to be said about actor Chad Faust. I hope his music starts taking off so that chicks like me can go to his concerts... (whatever that means) but I think that when an actor/actress is also a musician and also talented in other ways it makes their acting more enjoyable. I mean here you have a hot, talented actor who also plays in a band and is highly intelligent. How can you not love that?

So think what you may of him, my words would capture him, but I mean you watch one episode of 4400 and try to argue or discredit my words.

Plus I think that being a musician myself makes me more apt to adore him . I know what kind of person it takes. It takes a passionate devouted one with lots of creativity and energy.
  • Hey guys this is my summary for Chad Faust. He's a great actor and he's a musicanso ladies you know what that means lol!

Ok this is what I think of the 4400\'s Chad Faust. he\'s hot of course, and hes very talented. He plays the black out and inhabited body by a person from the future Kyle Baldwin. Now He\"s got to be my favorite actor (besides Patrick Flueger, plays Kyle\'s cousin, who also plays a role in The Princess Diaries) anyways Hes talanted, handsom, and hes my favorite actor. Hes great at what he does and I also heard he does music. Hey maybe he can play at my birthday bash when im 18 next year. Hey if your reading this Chad email me and tell me if u could that would be awesome if you could play at my birthday party when I turn 18 next year at the same time lol. IL be 17 in 8 more days so chad if you're reading this chad email me and tell me about it at benee_bakersfield_04@yahoo.com ok love yas bye