Charles Barkley

Charles Barkley Fan Reviews (5)

• Now I can comfortably address you as "Sir" after seeing and hearing ya last night. As far as I am concerned you have redeemed yo'self since I wrote about you in my book, Cosmic Consciousness: Do-It-Yourself Manual, Chapter 7...

Yo Sir Charles,

Now I can comfortably address you as "Sir" after seeing and hearing ya at the DNC last night. As far as I am concerned YOU have redeemed yo'self since I wrote about you in my book Cosmic Consciousness: Do-It-Yourself Manual, Chapter "7. Political and Controlling Elite Power Frauds" beginning with the last sentence on page 141 "Charles Barkley vs. Harry Belafonte." Besides yo "redemption" statements broadcast at the '08 DNC last night - Tuesday 8/26/08, I see that you have written several books and done some other 'thangs' that compels me to tell ya I need to do an update on what I wrote 'bout ya in the first paragraph of page 142 "Charles Wade Barkley, whose only claim to fame and material wealth is that he was, statistically, a great basketball player in the NBA…" Yes, I acknowledge that you, personally and individually, have moved well beyond the "Dream Team" - and the most recent "Redeem Teem."

Congratulations Brother Man, Sir Charles!!! I can now tell you, and anybody else, that all of the evidence that I have access to proves that YOU are one of the rare people among the human species, past and present, who courageously and intelligently studies, and does the 'homework' that facilitates an evolving of personal and individual conscious awareness, which manifest as practical knowledge that you and all of the rest of us can benefit from, whether any Homo 'sap' is aware of that fact or not - in addition to my cheers to ya for being enshrined in the Naismath Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame as player in 2006, yo illustrious broadcast career, charities, and all…

Even tho' I heard ya 'fess-up' last night 'bout "I'm rich," I'm still offering ya a gift copy of my book. If ya want it, e-mail me to let me know an e-mail address for you that I can send ya the link to download yo copy.

You sealed the deal with me about the evolution of your thinking with yo public announcement last night that you would not be *voting for a Republican. As I understand it, because of your caring about those who are less fortunate then yourself. Which you also gave as the main reason that YOU are considering running to be the Governor of Alabama, after clearly enunciating the major problems that many to most of the citizens of Alabama are plagued with, unnecessarily. *[Does that mean that Clarence Thomas won't be yo golfing buddy any more?:)]

As to the dilemma that you are confronted with in regards to helping the people who need the help the most, in Alabama, by entering the political race to become the Governor, although you are well aware of the fact, as YOU publicly stated last night, "Both parties are so corrupt, and I would rather run as an Independent, but I know I wouldn't stand much of a chance like that." Maybe not yo exact words, but essentially what ya said – and what the truth is. As the Founder of and Minister for YOUtopia INstitute, I can help ya with that dilemma with a non-political way of proceeding with that endeavor. Let me know if you are interested in learning about my plan for that mission. Plus dat, you ain't got no embarrassing restraining order against ya for stalking no beautiful, super talented, intelligent young woman.:)

In any event,
    Best regards - Up and on straight-ahead.
    With The POWER of LOVE Strong & Fair,
    Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
    Vishnu aspect
    Aka: The Cosmic Detective & Cosmic D
    Founder & Minister www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org
  • Charles should be there to provide the news. As you can see, having favorites do not work. And saying that the Wizards are the dumbest team in the NBA for making the second best player in the NBA mad (your opinion), I feel was not in your job duties.

5.7
    We all how the wizards proved you wrong, by coming home and destroying Cleaveland. Like Lebron said, a series isnt won until someone wins on someone elses court. As for Soldier Boy, thats who Stevenson likes. One of the older commentators said that he loves Soldier Boy and has all his records and knows all his dances. Like you said, if players want to dictate how much time they get, they should get thier own team. Well I think if you want to talk about NBA teams, then maybe you should get your own team. And as for the you cant see me move, You never commented on Lebron and Damon hitting the ball out the park. Obviously they couldnt see him knocking down them threes. lol. And lastley, You should have spent just as much time talking about how the Wizards blew Cleaveland out as you did when Cleaveland blew out Washington. One thing that I always remember Coach Billick (the Balt. Ravens) saying is that all these players are pros and are getting paid to be pros. Some may be better then others, but thats why you play the game.
  • Charles Barkley is one of the world's greatest. His attitude reminds me of some of my other favorite sports anchors, Woody Paige and Stephen A. Smith.

Ah. Probably one of my favorite sports anchors. Well, he is one of my favorites, but he is probably up there in the top ten with Woody Paige, Stephen A. Smith, Kenny Smith, John Madden, Al Michaels, and people like that. Like I said before, his smart-ellic attitude reminds me of the same attitudes shown from Stephen A. Smith and Woody Paige. The only different is that Woody Paige and Stephen A. Smith, it seems they always have that certain tone in their voice that tells you they are shouting, even if they want to shout or not. Charles Barkley isn't like that. He calms himself down, then blurts out all the smart-ellic stuff he needs to. But shouting or not, Charles Barkley will always be up there for my top ten sports anchors. Him and Kenny Smith are my favorite TNT sports commentators. Oh, and his performance on those "Five" commercials are always funny. Him and Dwayne Wade. Dwayne Wade is always doing anything he can to get into Charles Barkley's five. (on his cell phone) It's so awesome - It should be a miniature-television series. Seriously. One of my favorites is when they are watching some old highlights of Charles back in the old day and Dwayne Wade says, "That was pretty impressive.." Charles nods his head and Dwayne continues, "..how you squeeze yourself into those tiny ol' shorts!!" Then there is a little pause where Charles makes a face at Wade and he's not finished. "...Sexy!!" That was always funny to me, lol. I hope Charles Barkley is around for a long long time, once again, he is a great sports anchor.
  • Charles Barkley is a great basketball player.

Charles is funny. I like what he says. Charles is a legend. He will not be forgotten. I also liked his commercials with Dwyane Wade. It was three commercials that he did with him. They were funny. There isn`t anything else that I can say about Charles except he`s a great basketball player. He`s funny.
  • Charles is the man!

Charles Barkley is funny as hell. He is never ashamed to say what is on his mind. That is what makes him so great. He says things that I have always said to myself. I love his sense of humor. It does not matter what he is talking about because he is facetious.