Charlie Adler

Charlie Adler Fan Reviews (6)

• His increible!!!

Charlie Adler is one of the greatest voice actors of all time. Charlie Adler did the voice of Cow, Chicken. Red Guy, and Boneless chicken on one of the greatest Cartoonetwork shows, Cow And Chicken. Charlie Adler did a few of shows that I like and a few shows that I dont like. He did a excillent job as the voices on Cow And Chicken. The only thing that bugs me is he did lots of new shows that are terrible. The only good and old show he worked on was Cow And Chicken. Im still amazed that he did all main charaters on Cow And Chicken. What ever he is doing right now, I wish him the best of luck.
  • He's sooooo versatile!

Charles Adler is Buster Bunny on Tiny Toons! He's also done a number of characters like Roderick Rat on Tiny Toons, Snively Kintobor on Sonic the Hedgehog, Cow and Chicken on Cow & Chicken, Gazeem in Disney's Aladdin, and the Junkman on Jimmy Neutron. It's not too hard to see that Charles Adler is one of the most versatile voice actors of all time! He probably even deserves an award for the voice of Buster Bunny! Charles Adler is just so doggone versatile!
  • Boy, I like my cartoons.

Charlie Adler is to me the most recognizable voice actor out there. I grew up with my favorite cartoons being Rocko\\\'s Modern Life, Eek! The Cat, Earthworm Jim, and Cow and Chicken. Some of the best cartoons ever made with one of the best voice actors in the business. Only thing is, someone needs to come up with a new show like one of these. Cartoons these days are dull..
  • This man is truly amazing.

Charlie Adler is such an amazing voice over for such a wide variety of fantastic characters. I always enjoyed the show Ahhhhh Real Monsters, and Ickis was always my favorite monster. Charlie did a great job with this character, because I beleive, that is why I enjoyed the show so much. Then when I started watching the show Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, which is an excellent show that airs currently on the Disney channel, I couldn't get enough of Whiskers voice. Then I put one and one together, and I noticed it's the same person. Those were only two of the characetrs Charlie Adler did. He has done an amazing amount of characters, and I myself can't beleive it to this day. This man must be quite the entertainer. This is one person television would not be complete without.
  • perfectamento!!!

his voice is the best for animation/wierd comedy...was in the classic cow and chicken and now in brandy and mr. wiskers...exelent job!! his voice has a wide range for the perfect animated comedy i awlays recognise his unique voice and talent one of the all time greats keep it up!!!
  • He's just amazing....

He\'s my favorite voice actor or whatever you call it. If you think the cow and Chicken voices are annoying you probably don\'t know that he does em all. If I had a cartoon he would be doing most of the voices. Even if you don\'t know who he is you\'ve heard his voice before.