Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron Fan Reviews (5)

• Oscar well deserved.

Great actress. Beautiful and smart.
  • Got the talent and the looks.

I have to say that Charlize Theron is one of the most elegant women alive.

Her beauty is beyond comparison and she is known for her poise and grace.

Her movies are more than exciting and her body is more than sexy.

Charlize Theron is a very good actress.
    She knows how to grasp a part and turn it into something beautiful.

She creates bonds between beauty and talent that no other actress in the history of actresses have done.

She is something special.

Her very important movie roles include Big Joe and Aeon Flux which is a personal favourite.

She had captured the word sexy and did not just represent the word but made into her own scent because Charlize Theron is the new face of Dior.

9 of of 10 for this great and outstanding dream of beauty.

A

Bravo indeed.
  • empty

Charlize Theron is really a talented actress. In fact, she may be one of the best actresses in Hollywood today. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Monster."
  • Sweet but Watch Out!

Give me a dangerous woman for minute anyway. She is really tuned in to her performances in a sizzling way and I also get the idea she would not think twice about detaching herself from anyone. I like the no nonsence no bullshit take-no-prisoners steeliness Makes for good fantasies. That said she needs to soften up her heart.
  • Dream

Charlize Theron glows with talent. She just happens to be pretty, and beautiful, but never stoops to use it as her tools of the trade. So this is not a lazy woman. Smart, talented, and has that edge where you know the boundary. She is no object. A real woman. Charlize is a real star. A dream.