Cher

Cher Fan Reviews (7)

• I never cared for her as an actress personally, and never cared for her personality either.

1.1
    The one movie she was good in was Mask, in the 80's with that kid with the mask face. That was actually a good movie and she was good in it. That might be the only thing in her career I can say I liked though. I don't know how to say this politely so I don't get reported but I would rather still have Sunny Bono on this planet than Cher. I know mot of their deal was an act, but man she was annoying. She is also another actress that uses her celebrity to tell people how to think about such issues like politics and Religion, which really should be up to people to decide for themselves individually.
  • Unique

and entertaining! Her voice can grow to be deep, but not overbearing. I enjoy her songs.
  • Cher: She's Done It All

There's only one word to describe the one woman to boast an Academy Award, Grammy Award, Emmy Award and three Golden Globes: Cher.

She's conquered something most entertainers can only dream of; she's an accomplished Singer, Actress and worldwide phenomena.

She's been entertaining the world for over 40 years and everybody loves her for it.

Whether you known her from "The Sonny & Cher Show", her early hits including "Gypsies Tramps & Thieves" or her critically acclaimed performance in "Moonstruck", everybody knows who Cher is and that she will continue to perform, act and sing for as long as she can.

Long live the diva Cher!
  • Cher is an inspiration

One of my favorite singers and actresses in the world. I love Cher. Everything she did, no one thought she would accomplish. She is an angel, she is a saint, she is mother teressa, she is Elvis, she is a godess! Everytime i hear her voice i get goosebumps, she has such a gorgeous voice. Long live Cher!
    My favorite song of hers is "Believe" it is an awesome song.
    Cher is really pretty too. The songs "Walking in Memphis", "This is a song for the lonely" and "Dark Lady" are also really good. She is also very modest. A living legend. The Godess!
  • Cher Rocks!

Cher like very few others has captivated my mind on inner strength since childhood, teaching me that you don't need a man to complete you and that you can do anything you put your mind to. Out of all the heroes of mine, she's one of the most inspirational. For 40 years she's proven to be great for any generation. She's strong, has a great sense of humor, and she never quits when times are tuff. When Sonny died in 1998, even though she was devestated beyond comprehension, she moved on with her life and recorded a new CD with a platinum hit later on that year. These are some of the reasons she's one of my idols.
  • Nobody thought she could!

There's a reason Cher is such an admired person in this world. Everything she's ever attempted, no one thought she would be able to accomplish. No one thought she could sing, but she's boasted number one singles in each of the last five decades. No one thought she could act, but she's starred in a string of film hits, even winning a coveted Oscar for her role in Moonstruck. Cher's also been a tv star, a philanthropist, an advocate, a director, a mother, a role model, and an icon. You have to admit, Cher has incredible tenacity and she's got guts, too. It's been said that at the end of the world, the only things left will be cockroaches and Cher. Kudos to the person who has lived her life in her own unique way, blazing her own trail, succeeding despite her detractors, becoming a beloved icon throughout the world. She's accomplished the things no one thought she could, and she's always done it her way.
  • Cher is my favorite celebrity of all time. She is original and beautiful.

Cher is my favorite celebrity of all time. She is original and beautiful. She is always critcized for having too much stuff done, but she has gotten less than Michael Jackson, that's a fact. Cher is one of the all time greatest divas on the planet, and she needs to be more respected. She's the one who started wearing bellbottoms. She started the fur vest craze and the straight hair. She is a true idol, role model, performer, actress, everything. She even wrote her autobiography. It's called The First Time, and it's a great book that tells about her life and everything. Cher is just plain Cher, and Cher will always be the number one diva to me.