TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Chip Foose

Forums: Chip Foose Board: Over Haul Husband's Pride and Joy Please

TammyShinn

[1]Oct 15, 2010
    • level: 1

My husband, Matthew, has a 1995 Chev Camero that I would truly love to see get fully restored. It has always been a very faithful car up until 2 weeks ago when the motor blew up. The look on my husband's face when he pulled the car into our garage was a look I will never forget. My heart broke when I heard my husband tell me that his "Baby girl" finally flat-lined.

You know that saying, "When It Rains, It Pours!", well that's how it's been for my husband these last few years.

I met my husband 6 yrs ago and it only took us 6 months to realize that we wanted to grow old together. When my husband met me I was recovering from open heart surgery and since than I have had several other health problems putting us $350,000.00 into debt. My husband has worked for the same company for nearly 15yrs now and he works extremely hard with little pay but some how he continues to keep on; keeping on. Never asking for anything in return except to be happy. He's always doing for other people; seldom taking the time out to do anything for himself. My reason for wanting to get my husband's car restored is simply because he's always doing for other people and it's time he gets a break. He has done so much for his family and now my wish is to see him get back what he deserves a fully restored 1995 Chev Camero.

I understand that there is other people out there with better stories but Chip I would really be thankful if you could do this for my husband please. He deserves so much in life and so much is going on right now that all I want to do for my husband is be able to lift some of the burden off his shoulders.

My name is Tammy Shinn and my e-mail is shinntammy69@yahoo.com

Edited on 10/15/2010 11:41am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.