Chip Foose

Forums: Chip Foose Board: Over Haulin for a good man

CrystalBarnes1

[1]Jun 17, 2010
    • level: 1

First off my 2 main men in my life have both went over seas and fought for us to be free. My dad was in Veitnam for years and came home with bad troubles most of the men still struggle with. He has alot of health propblems due to agent orange and they will continue to get worse as he gets older. He has a 1963 pylmoth Valant which has be came a permant fixture in my moms drive way for 20 yrs because he states he will restore it one day, we keep trying to get him to sell it for scrap but he says no way so some one please help us from haveing to look at this junk any more!!!!

Now on to the love of my life he is also a veteran "they say you find some one like your dad" he has been to iraq a couple times and is now 27 and has been disabled since 04 which forced him out of the army he lost a few of his best men and will never forget the trumadic injurys that put him up in ahelicopter to germany.The army was his dream and it ended in 2 yrs due to hisaccident and his doctors have told him he will be lucky to make it to 30 with out having to be wheel chair bound and so i would like to have 1 of his dreams in life come true. He has a 1982-83 camaro which 1982 s-10 parts yes like that old song its a 1982-1983-1984 lol and yes the title says its and 84 ok enough about that. ever since i met him it was his dream car and all it has had is problems we never have reliable transpotation cause his car is always messing up or transmission always giving us problems the car looks like a beauty on the out side but i wish it could be a beauty all over.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

CrystalBarnes1

[2]Jun 17, 2010
    my email addy is crystalkeirsten2004@yahoo.com

LisaImmekus

[3]Sep 17, 2010

hi Chip

My name is Lisa Immekus

I live in Kennesaw, Ga.

My email is LisaImmekus@hotmail.com

My dad has a 66 Pontiac GTO that he took apart, but he hasn't been able to get some part to finish it up. He's to busy taking care of me, because of my seizures and brain damage that I was born with. I don't have Money hire any one to fix it up to it's former glory and neither does my Parents and if you guys don't want us to pay you to fix it that would be great. It's just that I wanted to know if you guys can help us my mom and me want that GTO fixed up so it can finally come out of the garage after 23 years of just sitting there if it doesn't get fix I don't think it will ever come out of that garage. please tell me you guys can help us with out paying you since we are very broke and can't pay bills at the moment. all his friends don't think he even has a GTO, because they've never seen it before. My dad means every thing to me and I really want to help him get it done. He is an expert on GTO's and every one in the GTO club around the country is always asking him for help when they call him so they'll know what to fix. That's because he's a classic GTO car Mechanic. I really need you guys to come help me make my daddy happy again and I want to make up for all my medical problems and medication getting me every month. He has to spending around $600.00 worth of med's every month and that's why they have no money. Ah Help me..........

Edited on 09/17/2010 8:11am
    Edited 2 total times.