Chris Bowers

Chris Bowers Fan Reviews (2)

• Saw Chris Bowers on The Good Wife. Very smart, sexy actor! Wish they would give him a recurring role. Look forward to seeing more of him! He should have his own show!

That is the second time I have seen the episode of The Good Wife with Chris Bowers in it. It is called "Unorthodox." I felt there was a really good chemistry between Chris Bowers and Julianna Margulies (Alicia Florrick) on The Good Wife. Chris could play the role of perhaps a love interest, a lawyer (after he passes his bar exam) at Alicia's firm, or both. I see Chris as a great character actor and one who could easily handle a leading role. I never watched Bionic Woman but now I will try to find it just to watch him. Chris, I will be looking for you hopefully to have more upcoming roles. I hope you will have your agent update imdb along with the tv.com database so your fans know how to write you!
  • empty

Just say trailer of new Bionic Woman. Looks very interesting and the new guy, Chris Bowers, who plays Will is great.