Chris Jericho

Chris Jericho Fan Reviews (9)

• Good guy.

Decent wresteler.
  • Chris Jericho is a WWE wrestler currently taking a break from wrestling he is one of the more talented wrestlers in the WWE and will always be the Ayatolla of rock and rolla, ther king of bling bling , the human highlight reel Y2J Chris Jericho!!!!!!!!!!!

In my opinion Chris Jericho is better than everybody currently in the WWE, he is a great mat base wrestler, a highflyer and one of the most charismatic superstars in wwe history. As I said in my sumarry he is currently taking a break from the WWE touring with his band Fozzy and spending time with his family, when he is back I'm sure he will be able to bring the ratings up dramatically for whatever brand he ends up being a part og, I personally would rather have him on smackdown because they really need him. Chris Jericho is my favorite wrestler and will always be WWE IS JERICHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chris Jericho is on the WWE brand Raw

Hey everyone, Chris Jericho is my favourite wrestler, and am glad he is back in the wwwe with Raw!!!
    He is a very talented man, singing and a great wrestler, i wish the wwe would push Chris Jericho more surely he can be wwe champion, i think his good enough for sure, and i know alot of others agree.

I am annoyed that Jericho lost to that Kofi Kingston guy or what ever his name is, it's just pathetic, anyway i think his a awsome guy and would love to watch him for real at a live show event.

Love his finisher!!!!
    Thanks
    wow 100 words
  • Raw is Jericho

Raw is Jericho. I was so happy when Y2J Chis Jericho came back to the WWE. I have been watching Jericho since WCW i think that if I wold of got ECW on TV I would of watched Jericho in ECW. WCW gave Jericho is first taste at making it to the big time. WCW did not use Jericho to the best that they should of that is why Vince is so good with using his wrestlers to the best of their talents. Jericho has a lot of talent he has charisma, mic skills ( I think one of the best talkers in the business)and he can actually wrestle. Chris is not only a wrestler, a rock star with Fozzy, a author but he is also a movie star. Chis Jericho was the first undisputed champion when he beat the Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. Chris Jericho is a ECW TV champion, WCW TV champion, 4 time Cruiserweight champion, a European champion, a 3 time wold tag team champion( Chris Benoit, The Rock, and Christan.) Jericho is the current Intercontinental champion which makes his total to a record setting 8 times, a 2 time WCW champion and a WWE champion. Jericho finishers are the Codebreaker, Walls of Jericho and the lionsault. Jericho sayings are Raw is Jericho, the "Ayatollah of Rock "n" Rolla" and Never Ever Ever again. Jericho's fans are known as Jericho alcoholics. Jericho has a WWE segment called the highlight reel.
  • It all started in WCW when The Lionheart Chris Jericho went after Dean Malenko, when I first got interested in Jericho. Jericho made the Cruiserweight Division interesting.

It all started in WCW when The Lionheart Chris Jericho went after Dean Malenko, when I first got interested in Jericho. Jericho made the Cruiserweight Division interesting. Then in 1999 the countdown to the new millennium began in WWE. On 9th August 1999 the countdown arrived to zero and the Y2J Chris Jericho made his debut. He interrupted a promo by The Rock and till today that still rakes as one of the best ever promos by a wrestler. During his first run in WWE he won everything and became the first ever wrestler to win the Undisputed Title.

Then he went on hiatus to pursue a singing career. Then in 2007 a mystery Saviour promo started playing and on 24th September 2007 Chris Jericho made his much awaited return with another awesome promo that reminded us all about his first run.
  • JERICHO!!!!

Jericho will be Breaking the Walls down this coming No Mercy, anyone that thought Jericho would be going to TNA must have something wrong with them.

He is one of the best in the wrestling business, he has the talent, charisma and wrestling talent which not a lot of people have. With the amount WWE spent in getting him back hopefully he'll get another shot at the championship, without Hunter Hurst McMahon stomping over his parade.

He has been gone from wrestling for over two years, I hope he's accomplished everything he wanted to go outside the business because it's time to come home.
  • Chris Jericho is talented. I`ve been watching Chris Jericho since WCW. He was great.

I like the Walls of Jericho and his other finisher. They`re great. There isn`t more that I can say about Jericho. Jericho was in a feud with John Cena and he got fired from Raw. He was in a Loser Gets Fired match with John Cena. Jericho lost and got fired. He has a band that he`s working with. I hope he comes back to the WWE. I would like to see him on Smackdown.
  • Chris Jericho is possibly the most entertaining person ever.

Chris Jericho is athletic, musically talented, funny, and a great actor. He is honestly one of the most entertaining people ever. His music is great. He is a phenominal wrestler, and will be forever missed in the ring. He is one of the funniest comedian/actors in the world. He is able to come up with things off the top of his head, that most people could write in a day. He is brilliant.
  • I would rate Chris Jericho as one of the best wrestlers of all time in the history of the World Wrestling Entertainment endustry.Plause he was the first undesputed champions of the World Wrestling Entertainment

I would rate Chris Jericho as one of the best wrestlers of all time in the history of the World Wrestling Entertainment endustry. I would also say that he is one of the best World Champions he was the first undesputed champions of the World Wrestling Entertainment. Chris Jericho HOT