Chris Raab

Chris Raab Fan Reviews (10)

• Come on people he obviously made viva la bam funny. He's funnier than crap. He needs to be on a funny show because he's so funny.

I love chris raab or (raab himself) he is funny. he made the show. He didn't do much on jackass but he was a big part of viva la bam. I wish he would get his own show like bam did. One of the funniest people on the earth also one of my personal favorite actors right now. Now he has his flaws how he never talks and lets bam boss him around. He shouldn't let bam push him around. He is obviously funnier than bam. he needs to have his own shoe like bam did. Overall he is so funny awesome actor.
  • Raab is so cool. He'll do anything and he's so Hot!!!

Raab is awesome. He always getting picked on by everyone. LOL. He's always wearing a hat and smiling. I loved that episode of viva la bam where he went to get his wife, that was awesome. He drove 20 hours for a beer LOL. Bam was just laughing at him that whole episode LOL. Raab is my Hero!!!!!!
  • raab your soooo hot...you have the best laugh ever!! :D lol ... and ur smile, omg to die for ... seriously :)

chris raab ... hmmm, your GORGEOUS!! :D woot woot rated u a 10 lol ... u really should be around more in viva la bam lol .. ur awesome:D .... lol, u probably dont even read these things so im going on pointlessly, but really ur so hot :D ... lol i sound like a loser lmao but u have the best laugh ever lol :D i swear 1 day @ the mall w/ would be wicked ... ur friggen hilarious omg .... anyhoot ... im out :D .....1 thing to recap, ur AWESOME!!
  • I find he ist the best! And to compare he with an angel particularly if he smiles!

I find he is the best of all of them!:) Raab has such an smile like an angel what higher simply lets every heart beat. Its whole nature is simply sweet. One forgets the world its eyes and its smile around one sometimes there. Compare he with an angel!He is simply fantastic if he laughs!!!!
    (^ - ^). If you should read this sometime, I would be pleased happy if would you write for me sometime ^^. Your tallest fan. Rabb, you are the sweetest of all of them!!!!
  • Man i love Raab-himself! He´s so hilarius!!!

Man i love Raab-himself!
    He´s so hilarius!!!
    He´s my favorite charakter in Jackass, Viva la Bam and CKY!
    When my friends and i makes some dumb stunts im Raab..
    We have named our selfs after the charakters from Viva la Bam!

Yo Raab!
    If you ever read this..
    Please contact me..
    My e-mail is karlsen61@hotmail.com

From Karlsen!

P.S
    THIS IS NOT A SUMMARY!
  • love em (not that way fags)

rabb rabb rabb... the show would be sh it without him... he is funny and cool. ladies like em... i like it when he laughs or smiles... he has cool teeth... lol... but rabb is cool and his russian order bride is actually hot... ide do her. well rabb himself keep up the funny.
  • Raab is so cute in his own way.I alway watch it i cant get enought of it its so awsome. I cant get enouth of RAAB he is just so hot of course in his own way. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!!

Raab is one of my favorite people in viva la bam he is so coooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *bites lips* lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ;) lol lol lol :>) lol ;~) lol lol lol *bites lips again* *blushes* *closes eyes*
  • He deserves a bigger part and he's really hot.

He deserves a bigger part instead of being the butt end of bets. Like when he almost had to be the kissee and Dunn was going to be the kisser. Good thing Dunn found a way out of that bet. I didn't know his name was actually Chris. I guess I do learn new things everyday. Raab should be playing some serious jokes on everybody else.
  • Raab Himself was great in Jackass and in Viva La Bam.

Raab Himself looks like a great person to hang out with. He is funny and cute. I think he was hotter without the beard thingy (same with Dunn) but hey they're still hott. I think Raab Himself should be able to do more things on Viva La Bam sometimes he isn't shown as much.
  • All in all, i'd say he's one great and cute person!!!

I love his smile and he is funny! of course everyone on jackass and viva la bam are funny. hope everyone on those shows keeps working hard.... at being hilarious and don't get hurt too bad. but as for Chris Raab, anytime you need someone to help you out....you can ask me =D [like you would ;)] anyways, everyone stay safe and keep up the great work...looking out for you guys!
    Me U Nut