Christian Bale

Christian Bale Fan Reviews (18)

• empty

Currently my favorite male actor. Easily the best Batman ever. "The Machinest" shows what kind of dedication he has. Great actor.
  • empty

Christian Bale has been in a ton of movies that no one has seen, but the movies that he has been in that everyone has seen are spectactular. Bale really made his mark in the acting world with his portrayal of the psychotic, fashionable killer, Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho." Another one of his best movies was "Batman Begins," where I believe that he truly reinvented the franchise. His lesser known movies (Reign of Fire and The Machinist) were solid, but they did not let Bale really excel as what he does best--action.
  • Mr Christian Bale, a man that could launch 1000 ships!

What to say, so many things. This man is truley original, as well as one of the most mesmerising actors to hit me in the face just by looking into those deeply soulfull eyes of his.He is more than just a man, or a great actor, he is batman,he is my super hero I've never wished to be In any other womens shoes, but I have to say I truley would love to be mrs bale for one weekend. Maybe I can book him In for the next life, he Is a man I would love to find next time round, or someone with his ethics and morals In this one.
    He really is a visually and spiritually perfect, he's real, loving, faithful, true to himself, all these attributes shine through his amazing green eyes.I wish the universe could produce more males like this one
    god bless the welsh!
  • i love Christian Bale

i love you so much Christian Bale will you marry me oh and i love batman begins to
  • wow this man really puts his soul in.

I first saw him in American Psycho ,he was amazingly awesome,he knows how get in character's skin very well.Tho American Psycho it's an all time favorite because of the story,the character being more important than the actor.I can't imagine Bale as the actor who played Bateman ,no I imagine Bateman interpreted by Bale which you might find the same thing but it is not :P
    Anyway speaking of Christian,what I admire at him the most it's what he did so he could play The machinist,and I tend to doubt it was more for the money's sake because with that role he proved how devoted is to his career.
  • I love Christian Bale.

Christian Bale is awsome. He is my favorite actor. I loved him in Batman Begins, American Psycho, Reign of Fire, and Newsies. I never knew that Christian could sing but after watching Newsies I realized that he could. He is so handsom and hot. I can not wait to see the Dark Knight (Batman 2) it looks really good. Unfortenately it doesn't come out until 2008. I really like Christian as Batman. He plays the character really well. I love Newsies. His character is so cute. He does it really well. I love Christian Bale and I can not wait to see more of his movies.
  • A very gifted actor

Christian Bale went from Empire of the sun to Newsies then to Batman begins.He is a very amazing,charismatic and strong actor.I grew up watching him on Newsies and then i became a fan that i saw Empire Of the Sun.His acting at age 13 in that movie made it seem like an adult rather than just a young kid actor was acting! he was just soooo very strong and emotional in that movie.Plus in Batman Begins he was just one of the greatest leading male actors, his roles in American Psycho,Newsies,and Empire of the sun all grow within age but show different characters and great acting.He is a very great and lively actor to watch!
  • Christian Bale is known for playing Batman/Bruce Wayne in "Batman Begins." He has the best Batman role yet!

Boy, isn't Christian Bale awesome? He made the best role of Batman in the best Batman movie ever, "Batman Begins." "Batman Begins" was such an awesome movie. Unfortunately, I've never saw any other of Christian Bale's movies, the only Christian Bale movie I saw was "Batman Begins." He was talented and amazing.
  • Favourite

Bale, is probably my favourite actor, I first saw this talented actor in cult movie "American Psycho", in which he played the psycho, he was great in this, then I learned that he would star in "Batman Begins" which soon turned out to be my favourite movie of all time, he portrayed Bruce Wayne brilliantly I cant wait to see the sequil "The Dark Knight" which looks even better, a year after, he co stared in my second favourite film, "The Prestige" and in 2007 he co starred alongside Russel Crowe in the action packed western "3:10 To Yuma", it was great to this film because both my favorite actors were in the same film, I now plan to watch most of his earlier work, because he is such a great actor.
  • He is my favourite actor...

• brilliant

From as far back as i can remember he's been one of my favourite actors. i remember being show Empire of the Sun many times in grade school. What an outstanding performance and only 13 at the time. that's genuine talent, and from that point his films and acting ability just got better and better why hasn't this guy won an oscar yet? seriously? the machinist my favourite movie of all time, not even a mention for that. the clowns who run the oscars don't know s*** . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  • better than keaton

Chris is much better than Keaton. Because he personalizes Batman/Bruce Wayne better. Mr. Keaton was n ot a v e r y g o o d batman because he didn't see very good or alive as Christian did. Chris knew what he was doing. He did a lo t more brutal than Keaton did. Of course, so far in my opinion Jack Nicholson is the best Joker. Well until I see Ledger, I can't sayu that he is better than Mr. Nicholson. But of course Bale is friggin swe eeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeee e e e e e e e e et.
  • He\'s just so great.

Christian Bale is an amazing actor. Katie Holmes did not deserve to kiss him in Batman Begins. He has such an original look to him. He\\\'s cute in a different sort of way. I think it\\\'s just his whole persona that makes him attractive. He definantly needs to be in more movies and I look foward to seeing him in more. Rock on, Christian!
  • The Man Of Tomorrow

No matter what you gave to this man he can do it Christian Bale is an excelent actor and his appearence was on TV in the movie "Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna" playing Alexei but i know him from "Empire Of The Sun" at the age of 13
    Then i saw him on Velvet Goldmine, A Midsummer Night's Dream, American Psycho!, Reign Of Fire, Equilibrium!, The Maquinist!, and then i love him because he rescue a dying franchise... he resuce Batman!!!
    Now he goes for more to save Terminator and no matter what movie if Chris is in the movie would be awsome actors like him we need here in Argentina because we really leak on that excelent
    Chris i kneel down before you and y clap on my feet 10/10 :):)

P.S: The only thing this guy needs is his own "Talk Show" on Tv then his done
  • He can do it all!

It is no wonder that Christian can really do it all. As he is a talented actor. He started in Speilberg's Empire of the Sun and that he has gone from child actor to being a great one. And will be for many more years to come. He got his biggest break in "American Pyscho" which he played a Ted Bundy like killer. Now he is Batman and that he has done about every accent that you can think of. He is good at doing accents. The actor is really focused and at one point, lost sixty pounds for a role. He has come a long way but still has a long way to go!
  • Hopefully Christian Bale will be as good a Batman as Michael Keaton.

In my opinion at the moment, Bale is a very good Batman, but he will never be better than Michael Keaton. I can not wait for Batman 2. Hopefully he will have even more Batman movies than Keaton, Kilmer, and Clooney. I look forward to the day Batman 2 comes out in theaters.
  • "Holy way to hit the nail on the head, Batman!"

The one, true Batman, finally!
    I love the edge he brings to the caped crusader, and the intense, just-below-the-surface element he gives "Bruce Wayne" as well. The paradox that is the man-hero was never more perfectly woven as with Bale's (and Christopher Nolan's, of course!)interpretation.
    I am busily trying to catch up on other, more recent roles but I did love him in "Little Women" and then something/someone as completely different as his role in "The Prestige".
    I think his diverse performance abilities are incredible and I know we will be seeing much more of him in the future. The deep, dark "stuff" is a given, but I'd like to see him in some lighter fare as well. I think he's got the chops and it takes lots of chops to do comedy well!
  • empty

He is best & Talented Actor... he knows how get in character's skin very well...