Christian Kane

Forums: Christian Kane Board: All Things Christian :D

MsRogue

[1]Mar 14, 2007
    • level: 7

Hi,

Wow I think I'm probably going to be the only person who writes in this forum, I know that a lot of people over at the SPN forums didn't even realise that you could post on specific actor boards so it may be the same for this one.... You might ask why I would then bother? The answer is simple I've liked Christian since he played Lindsey on Angel I thought he was fantastic in that role, and I was so happy when they bought him back for the season five. Since then I had a huge urban cowboy crush I realised the other day that he was also in The Toa of Dawson as Nick... it was only a small part but still he was there. I like him in Close to home... to be honest he is one of the main reasons I watch the show, he brings such strength and stability to every role he plays that it's hard not to like him even when he is the scoundrel (ala just married).

Any way I hope others post here because I really would like to talk Christian some more... oh pictures and articles you've found, I would really like to take a look at and I'll post any I found back here in a few days.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MsRogue

[2]Mar 14, 2007

I lied I'm posting a little sooner

http://movies.about.com/od/kanechristian/Kane_Christian.htm

gemmatheangel

[3]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 8

hi i have to say i only watch close to home to see if i can se christian. i have started to like a little more but it does drag on. i dont feel we are seeing enough of him on close to home which makes me sad.

i first saw him on angel too where he became my fav character & actor. i think he is really good in the film just married which is one of my fav films. i only brought the DVD because i knew he was in it!!! his band KANE play really good music & christian has such a sexy voice!!!!!

http://www.kanemusic.com/      this is KANEs website where you can here their music.

Edited on 04/09/2007 11:49am

Msblakelewis

[4]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 21
    i loved him in Angel he is so cute.christianckchristian kane

SassyMax

[5]Aug 18, 2007
    • level: 40

What is this gorgeous man doing with his life now? Anyone know?

MsRogue

[6]Sep 2, 2007

Wow... people posted this is so cool thanks for the pics they are great and the link to his band... as for what he is doing now

Death Walks the Streets (2007) (in production) .... Michael

The Hill (200 (post-production) .... Ryan

Hide (2007) (completed) .... Billy

According to IMBD

SMGslayer97

[7]Apr 24, 2008
    • level: 34
    I haven't seen to much of his stuff but he is a good actor and a gorgeous man, with a great singing voice to boot. I loved his as Lindsey on Angel.

pieplate_bingo

[8]Jun 12, 2008

wow, i though it'd be much busier with his cd being released this fall.

big btvs/angel fan. christian kane has an AMAZING VOICE. a welcome change after all that horrible karaoke that we were normally subjected too. (sorry but i'm not feeling andy hallet's voice).

i'm now addicted to watching clips of him on you tube in a movie called "love song".

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=ZbPV4Te1fZ0&fromurl=/watch%3Fv%3DZbPV4Te1fZ0%26NR%3D1

monica isn't great (and that's being generous...voice is great but the acting...) but christian, as always is really endearing. and beautiful

tvownsLEXIE

[9]Jul 28, 2008
    • level: 21
    I love the song he sang on Angel, which I think is called "LA Song." I just love the movie "Secondhand Lions," and Christian is amazing in his role. I must admit, the man is great at sword fights!!!

Wheekie

[10]Dec 7, 2008
    • level: 1
    WOW!! WHO IS THIS GUY?! I work at night, so I only saw Angel a few times(I gather from other posts that is where everybody saw him), but I just saw him on LEVERAGE and WOW! What a sexy voice! So I looked him up and saw him singing and checked out everything CHRISTIAN! And he's got a new fan! CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!

Rainfan

[11]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 6
    Christian Kane is amazing!! I started watching Angel a few weeks ago and I thought that he was amazing as Lindsay McDonald. He made lawyers look bad and good at the same time. I can't wait to start watching season 5 when he comes back!! I saw the premiere of Leverage on Sunday and I must say that he is great as Eliot Spencer, and awesome as a thief/martial artist. He really is awesome and hot. Seriously, to be that hot has to be a crime in some country or something.

joshmorrowfan

[12]Dec 7, 2011
    • level: 2
    Christian is an amazing actor whose talent is criminally under-utilized now on Leverage. Especially this season since the show has paired off the other four characters. I was recently fortunate enough to see him and his band in concert as well. They were wonderful and he was very down to earth and humble. I hope the show realizes how ridiculous it is to have someone with his talents and not use them to their full potential.