Christian LeBlanc

Christian LeBlanc Fan Reviews (2)

• Hot sexy actor

Christian is an outstanding actor as his 3 emmys proves how good he is. He is intelligent, handsome, sexy and has a great body. His performance on Y and R is awesome. He is the reason I started watching Y and R and continue watching when he is is so good at acting he makes me forget that it is just a show and not deserves another Emmy for the superb job he has done this year
  • Best actor in the "Soap" business, he can be a "brother" to Robert Downey Jr. (look like twins)just as good looking and an exceptional actor.

CHRISTIAN LEBLANC, is a wonderful actor, surprised is not making movies, although I'd miss him, he is a true character. Would like to see him in Iron Man III as the evil twin brother, whenever I see him or Robert they remind me of each other. Keep up the good work!!
    I must say when he was evil (stalking Cricket) I was rooting for the bad guy, never liked that blonde anyway terrible actress. Love him, and not in stalking kind of way Eww..