Christian Siriano

Christian Siriano Fan Reviews (2)

• Being an older woman I can overlook (we were all immature at one time)Christian's immaturity and can appreciate the talent he is. I hope that he can withstand the negatives of being a young celebrity.

Christian started the show a little shaky but has steadily gotten better at interpreting each challenge. I especially loved his 501 jeans design. The prom dress client was a bit pushy but I believe that the experience only helped Christian to see that he is the designer and must find a way to tactfully steer new clients to see his vision. The Art challenge reassured my confidence in Christian as the best designer of this series. His only true competition comes from the last woman left standing. I look forward to seeing what he designs for the final Fashion Week.
  • love him so much!!!!!

to haters why do you said send him to home. I rooting for Christian. I don't think he was in bottom 2 2 times. I think Steve and Ricky should bottom 2 at all. IloveChristianonProjectRunway. Please he to win at all I rooting him since day 1. His designs is best ever and youngest of all please don't disagree with me please agree with me. . ... . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .