Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera Fan Reviews (20)

• Christina Aguilera is a woman that is here to stay. She is not only one of the best vocalists of all time, but her second record cemented her place in music history... And she did it all before the age of 30.Kudos to her for doing that.

There are really no classification words to describe the truly breath taking and phenomenal Christina Aguilera. Christina Aguilera has a voice like no other. When this woman opens her mouth, and sound comes out that changes peoples lives. She can go to a microphone, and just open her mouth and sing. She doesn't even need all the fancy choreography and instruments, she can do it a capella and still blow everybody away. Her album "Stripped" is one of the best albums of all time. The music, lyrics, and especially the vocals on that album just blew me away, and it is high on the best albums of all time list. She has to be the greatest singer that I have ever heard in my entire life. Of course, there were some flaws. Some very huge flaws. When Christina Aguilera first burst onto the scene in August 1999, she was an eighteen-year-old young woman who sang horrendous pop music. I mean, the music is so pathetically bad that I couldn't even stand to listen to it. She changed everything with her Christmas release, proving to everyone that she was here to stay. She is now currently recording her third album, and all her fans can't wait for her to return in a couple of months.