Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera Fan Reviews (20)

• Her angelic voice and her strong precense in the media have rocked the world for a decade now.

Christina Aguilera was born on December 18, 1980. She started out on Disney with some of the all time greats ( Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake). After that her hit song " Genie in a bottle " she attracted millions. Christina was made a star since her first album. I think her first songs ' Genie in a bottle ' and ' What a girl wants ' didn't exactly reflect the best she could do but then she shocked me when ' Dirty ' and ' Fighter ' were released because those songs were going to change the innocent, sweet girl Chritina into Xtina. Dirty was one of the sexiest and dirtiest songs at the time and the video gave Christina the title Xtina. Also the song ' Fighter ' which encouraged female strength became a worldwide hit. Other songs like ' Beautiful ' were also really popular. Then came Christina's " Back to Basics " album which has some of her best work. The notes and vocals she showed off in this album are phenomenal. " Candyman ", " Hurt" and " Aint no other man " were on the top of the charts for months. Christina's voice went from awww to hot to best voice this century. Not only did she give us some of the best songs to listen to when we are down and upset but she also gave us some " shake your butt " worthy songs. Christina is one of the best and not only is she a worldwide icon and diva....she's also a mother now.