Christina Ricci

Christina Ricci Fan Reviews (5)

• This rising star made her acting debut in the movie "The Addams Family". She has since then acted in tons of other movies.

She is my favorite actress because she is a good role model. She never sets out to let her fans down. She is a really good actress and has been put in many good roles that show off her acting chops. She always intends to give 100% to her roles and always do a good memorable job. She did an amazing job in "Monster" alongside Charlize Theron. She made the character come to life. She actually made the character more believable. I also like her in the movie "Now and Then". She did an equally good job in that movie also.
  • empty

Christina Ricci has really blossomed into a talented actress. I was worried she'd become one of those drug addicted ex-child stars. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "Vanilla Sky."
  • Christina is a major star in my book.

It's rare for a child star to become not just a actress in demand but a major beauty as well. Christina Ricci is one of my favorite actresses. Incredibly sexy and attractive, she also has a wry wit and a sharp tongue, but I feel as if she still has a bit of Wednesday Addams in her. That was the one role that proved she would be a big star, and if some of her movie choices and quotes are any indications, she has a bit of a dark side to her. I like the fact that inside that sexy figure that she also has an interesting brain.
  • she is always great in anything she does. She's beautiful and has a great spirit. I'm suprised she has not won an oscar. One of favorite Christina Ricci movies is a tie between Cursed and Prozac Nation.

she is always great in anything she does. She's beautiful and has a great spirit. I'm suprised she has not won an oscar. One of favorite Christina Ricci movies is a tie between Cursed and Prozac Nation. I think she is not recognized enough in mainstream.I give her an A+++
  • I love her!

No doubt that Christina Ricci is the best actress out there! She has starred in numerous amounts of films since she was at the age of 9! She\'s been in over 38 films and acted wonderfuly in them! She was in Monster, where she had to kiss another girl! That must have been discusting, but that only shows that she\'ll do anything to be an actress!