Christopher R. Sabat

Christopher R. Sabat Fan Reviews (12)

• Incredibly talented voice actor...

He's an awesome voice actor, and he has amazing range. Funny and extremely nice man, and is extremely talented at his craft. My favorite roles of his are Vegeta and Kazuma Kuwabara. I think he's very talented and I look forward to his future work in anime.
  • This man is the greatest voice actor on earth.

Chris Sabat is my favorite voice actor. What's more to say? He voices some of my favorite characters in anime. He does Kazuma Kuwabara and Raizen in Yu Yu Hakusho. He does a lot of DBZ voices like Vegeta and Piccolo, he's basically great. He's really funny and talented, and basically brings a lot of talent and entertainment to the name of funimation, not to say Funimation doesn't have any talented voice actors. Currently, Chris does Roronoa Zoro in One Piece, and he does a great job. Overall, I hope to see more of the animes Chris has worked on in the future. To wrap up this review, Christopher R. Sabat is the greatest voice actor in the world!
  • Chris Sabat is one of the most talented voice actors ever. He does so many great voices for funimation like Vegeta, Kuwabara, Piccolo, Yamcha, and so many others. Like Reggie Jackson is Mr. October, Chris Sabat is Mr. DBZ.

Great voice actor. I used to watch the Pioneer dubs in the mid 90's. Those were okay but the characters really weren't that deep. Then in 1999 Chris began doing the DBZ voices and he was really good at it. He does the voices of Piccolo, Yamcha, Vegeta, and for Yu Yu Hakusho he does Kuwabara and Raizen. This guy is amazing. His voices are so cool. My favorite of all of his voices would have to be Vegeta, he really brought out the personality of the Vegeta character and made him his own. In the Old Dragon Ball Z dubs Vegeta didn't sound as cool as when Chris startd dubbing the Vegeta character and give him that awesome rebel nature. Chris is in my top 3 voice acting category along with Sean Schemmel and Steven Jay Blum. Very talented voice actor, may'be even the best.
  • Vegeta, Piccolo and Kazuma Kuwabara...what more can you want?

Mr. Sabat is truly one of all time greats in American Voice Acting. It was his voice acting that made me fall in love with Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho, and now its one of the things I look for when buying new anime. Especially if it happens to come from FUNimation. It's a true joy to "hear" him work.
  • One of the best dub voice actors.

Christopher Sabat is a very talented voice actor. He provides the voices on several of my favorite animes. he does a great job voice acting, he's one of the few real good anime voice actors. He puts a lot of effort into his work and it shows.

He provides the voice of Piccolo and Vegeta in the dragonball series. Those two are very serious characters (though Vegeta has had his momments when he spazzes). Christopher does a great job potraying both characters. Vegeta is the hot head with a lot of pride. Chris does a great job of making Vegeta's ego realistic. Piccolo is a lot more calmer. He does a fantastic job switching between the two.

Christopher also provides the voice of Kuwabara on Yu Yu Hakusho. In the beginning, he sounded exactly like Vegeta, but Christopher eventually developed Kuwabara his own voice and I applaud him on that. Kuwabara is the exact opposite of Vegeta and Piccolo. He spazzes quite often and loses his temper more than Vegeta. I do fell though that Christopher doesn't put as much work in Kuwabara as he did Vegeta and Piccolo.

More recently, I've noticed his works on FullMetal Alchemist. He provides the voice of Alex Armstrong. Unlike his past works, Armstrong is more of an emotional guy. He tries to be fatherly to Ed and Alric. I do like his performance, but it's not my favorite.

Christopher Sabat is an aspiring voice actor. I do find him to be one of the best anime voice actors out there.

• Chris Sabat is spectacular!

Chris Sabat theres a guy. This guy is absolutely incredible, hes one of the most talented voice actors alive. I think he just has a natural talent for his work, I love his Vegeta on Dragonball Z. He plays so many characters on Dragonball Z its not even funny heres some of the characters he plays Vegeta/Piccolo/king Vegeta/kid Vegeta/Zarbon/Recome/Guru/Porunga/Shenron/Mr Popo/Kami/Jeice/Yangcha. He did play Nappa and Raditz but only in a flashback in the Freeza saga. If you ask me his Vegeta is way better than Brian Drummond\\\\\\\'s is. Chris Sabat is Vegeta. He plays Zarbon in the Funimation redubs of the Namek saga. Dragonball Z is what got him big, he to do a lot of voice acting on commercials and stuff. Listening to his voice talent is great I mean I have seen some pretty good voice actors, he is defenitely one of the elites in that department. Man with all of the characters he does, that must be wear and tear on his vocal cords, but hes a man that just has an amazing talent. After he was with Dragonabll Z for a while he became a director for Dragonball Z, he directs well to.
  • Chris Sabat is the luckiest man on Earth! What I'm trying to say Chris (if you're reading this) I am your number one fan for who YOU really are, and that you have my full support no matter what.

Chris Sabat is the luckiest man on Earth! I DO like his character Vegeta and all, but what I most like about him is 'himself'. I've read Diana's stupid site: http://home.comcast.net/%7Esingsgr8/sabat.html and she was just jealous of him because he had talent that she couldn't even dare to dream about. She claims that she sings but his work sucks? Honestly, she must post her own work sometime and see if she get all the positive feedbacks.

• Wow

Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said! Vegeta and Piccilo. Nuff Said!
  • Best there is was and ever will be. He is a God..

Im just basing this on him being the voice of vegeta the prince of saiyans...for him to be the greatest character ever makes him the coolest dude alive.in all the boudaki games me and vegeta are as one.i just love vegeta and this guy for making him so cool..he shouldve gotten kakkarot!
  • YAY! Gotta love the man! :) OH! And join his fanclub, The sparklers! He's in it too! ;) http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sabat_fans/

Yes, I do agree that Chris Sabat is lucky! That's why I made a fanclub in honor of him! We are called the Sparklers (because of Ayame and Armstrong)! XD HE'S even in it! He's great and he's awesome! :) He has moved on to other animes, such as Armstrong in Fullmetal Alchemist, Trez in Trinity Blood, the character he plays in Speed Grapher (I forgot his name, sorry), and a bunch more! All together, he's a great voice actor and one of the weirdest people I've met on myspace! LOL! He's a great guy, I mean, he's done so much! :)
  • He's a great funimation voice actor this guy has such a great accent.

Ive noticed his roles Dragon ball Z,Yu Yu Hakasho,Case Closed,Fullmetal Alchemist,Trinity Blood wow a very good Funimation voice actor he has a sharp and strong accent and other voices has are very good this guy rock's He's one of my favorite voice actors a great guy I dont know what else to say he's tom kenny and tara strong.
  • Great voice actor, one of the best

Christopher Sabat is an awesome voice actor and quite poosibly the best one. So far, he has played Vegeta, Piccolo and a bunch of other people on Dragonball Z, Alex Louis Armstrong on Fullmetal Alchemist, Zoro on One Piece, and many others. He really gets into his characters and uses great voices too. He is practically worsipped by DBZ fans, espically Vegeta fans like me because that's what he's known for, DBZ. I head people made over 9000 references to him and he didn't know what they meant. That's because he's so famous for playing Vegeta and also Piccolo, Yamcha, etc. Overall, he's a great voice actor and a great person altogether.