Christopher Walken

Christopher Walken Fan Reviews (8)

• empty

Walken is absolutely awesome. He's almost mystical. Shiver and ovations when this guy takes on a role. Simply a legend in his own time. The transformer!
  • empty

He is an awesome actor. Despite all the fame and everything he has, he always appears in all kind of movies from comedy to drama and action-adventure, I think that he is really cool and his acting style is great. Also, his face makes him a perfect candidate for any "villain" role, Christopher Walken is awesome.
  • empty

Christopher Walken is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "A View To A Kill."
  • A unique, zany, entertaining and all-around great actor in anything he's in.

I count Christopher Walken as one of the greatest men on Earth. I am always awed by his performances. He can play crazy, silly and laughable but he also does also scary, creepy and dangerous. I love that he'll never turn down a script, no matter what it is. He's not a snob. He's very down to Earth. He wrote an introduction to a book about cats. I think SNL is how I first realized my love and respect for the man, when he did the Continental and, of course, the Cowbell sketch. But his performances in films are always spectacular. He steals the show. I'll watch movies just for him. If I hear about a movie and decide it sounds like crap, but then hear that he's in it, I'll watch. Although, I haven't gotten around to watching Gigli yet. He's a great man and it would be awesome to shake his hand one day.
  • Christopher Walken is the man.

I love almost every movie he was ever in. He did a fabulous job in the deer hunter. Dead Zone is a great movie, and Walken gave a fine performanc, delivering my favorite line of the movie "The Ice..Is going to Break!!!". In the Rundown Christopher Walken is excellent, probably one his best roles ever. " Luckily I had my finger crossed the whole time" " It would seem young mr. walker here has found something of value in MY jungle and... yup... I'm going to need him to lead me to it." " Enlighten me, how many more are there. Enlighten me, where are they hiding. ENLIGTHEN ME!!!" Things to do in denver when your dead is the best creepy walken. " I'm a criminal Jim my word don't mean dick" Joe Dirt is classic, and there is a movie made in the eightys called dogs of war with tom berenger which he does a great job. now for his crowning acheivemnet, King Of New York. Frank White. " Something is wrong...I feel no remorse." " there is a 250,000 contract on anyone involved in this case"
  • Perhaps one of the best actors to grace any hollywood screen.

Mr. Walken in my own opinion, is one of the absolute best actors I've seen in the longest time, and for his age. Christopher is a very talented man, with plenty to spare. Though it seems he is in everything, he's still the best at what he does, no questions asked.
  • My hero....

Well Not exactly my hero. That'd be Mr. DeVito. Forget cowbell! I've got a fever and the only prescription is more Walken! He's a great dancer too (See Fatboy Slim video "Weapon of Choice:). Let's see. Joe Dirt: Hilarious. Cowbell sketch: Funny. A View to A Kill: Best Villian ever. Defy Christopher Walken and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. I predict that Walken is awesome. He's the greatest Dancing Trivial Psychic, Bond Villian, Record Producer...... I NEED MORE COWBELL! He's better than Tom Cruise! haha. And Brad Pitt. Who else? He's way better than Angelina Jolie.
  • He has the spark man!

CW has the SPARK, man, look at his eyes. He is burning inside, he's mad, in a good way; he's crazy, in a good way; he's on fire, he's alive, he is a power generator. This is a great actor and a cool human being. Christopher Walken has yet to be utilized by a movie to his fullest fireworks. I will be loving it when it comes out.