Clancy Brown (I)

Clancy Brown (I) Fan Reviews (13)

• Great actor

People know him mainly because of Mr. Krabs. But if you watch Highlander, you will realize that this guy is more than you think he is
  • He is kind of good.

6.7
    Clancy brown is good but the onlt show I like him playing is Mr. Krabs on Spongebob. There are other shows he plays but sometimes I cant tell which charater he plays because I hate the shows. He did a good job with his voice as Mr. Krabs. Most of the cast on spongebob is only good on that show. He might not be one of my favorite voice actors but at least he did a voice of a charater on one of my favorite shows, Spongebob Squarepants. Maybe in the future there will be another cool show that he will play as a charater. I wish him luck in the future.
  • Give this guy his props!

I would have never guessed that this guy, with an extremely voice, would voice Mr. Krabs. I guess it is kind of, maybe, possible to imagine, but it never crossed my mind. I was just really tired of being stuck on level six, so I went searching through TV.com for shows or people to review, and what do you know, I found Clancy Brown. And while in the process of looking at his little profile mahjig, I learned that he voices Mr. Krabs. Gooly gee, how nifty. He was also in two of my other favorite shows, Lost, as Desmond's partner who helped the plane crash on the island (great episode by the way), and Avatar: The Last Airbender, as Long Feng, a rel pain in the butt that kept them from talking to the Earth King to see about saving the orld from perishing a horrible death to the Fire Nation.
  • great guy

He is a very good actor and also his a voice actor for many famous shows and cartoons and he is very famous and all because being an actor is a hard job because you have to pay alot and stuff. Anyway he has played in many cartoons like in SpongeBob SquarePants as SpongeBob's boss Mr. Krabs and also in Avatar the last Airbender he was a guest star and did the voice of Long Feng leader of the Dai Li and also many other roles in television and he is an awesome actor and I hope he does good work in many shows that I like and he is one of the best actors I would rate of all of them and I give him a 9.3 rating for my review.
  • Great actor.

He is a very good actor and also his a voice actor for many famous shows and cartoons and he is very famous and all because being an actor is a hard job because you have to pay alot and stuff. Anyway he has played in many cartoons like in SpongeBob SquarePants as SpongeBob's boss Mr. Krabs and also in Avatar the last Airbender he was a guest star and did the voice of Long Feng leader of the Dai Li and also many other roles in television and he is an awesome actor and I hope he does good work in many shows that I like and he is one of the best actors I would rate of all of them and I give him a 9.4 superb rating for my review.
  • empty

What can I say? He does the voice for Eugene H. Krabs from SpongeBob SquarePants, and he's perfect at that role.
  • I do not know what I like more, his looks or his voice.

I just love CLancy Brown. I first learned who he was when he stared on Earth 2. I just loved him in that with his long curly hair. He has such a nice deep unmistakable voice that just is like undiscribable. ( Please don't mind my spelling, its one thing I never could do well.) Only later did I learn that he was the big bad guy in Highland the first movie. Mr. Brown is a huge guy. Let, his height does not always show. Its seems that it only comes inot play when he is a bad guy. He plays great good guys and great bad guys. He is such a great actor. It seems only now he is getting alot of parts in both tv and movies.
  • He Plays the Money Loving Crab

Clancy Brown had alot of Hobbies and job interested to do in his Futre but chose the life of Acting and is Famous playing Lex Luthor and Mr.Eugene.H.Krabs the owner of the Krusty Krab 1 Day i Clockerevac12 wants to meet Clancy and he also Plays the Funny Monkey Robot Otto From Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go !
  • Clancy Brown

He is yet another great voice actor. I like his voice work for Mr Eugene H Crabs on Spongebob Squarepants. I heard his voice on Lloyd in Space too but his best work has to be his Mr Crabs role from Spongebob Squarepants and he is really talented too his voice work is perfect.
  • Clancy is a great, but underrated actor

I haven't seen him in a lot of movies or cartoons but i do know he has a lot of talent and he is original. He changes his voice and when you see him actually play Mr. Krabs, he not only gets into the character but he is the character. He makes Mr. Krabs funny (especially when we see that Spongebob isn't the only one with vocal talents, he sings and he succeeds in my opinion, of making Mr. Krabs funny, especially when he changes his voice to higher pitched.) he also plays characters in a way which you can distinguish from another character. All i can say is he deserves more roles! and more good comments because he does a very good original voice of each characters he portrays.
  • Do you too find yourself asking, What Would Brother Justin Do?

All I have to say is WOW. This guy is amazing. I picked up season one of Carnivale on dvd about a month ago now and this guy is just great.

He rounds off an already amazing cast bring heart to a character going through change. Massive change, on a scale thats never been seen before.

I hope they bring back Carnivale for a few more seasons, Clancy alone could carry that show.
  • Very cool voice actor.

I watch the show SpongeBob and I have played the video game Jak II. I think Clancy Brown does a good Baron Praxis and a good Mr. Krabs. I also watch All Grown Up. I think he is very good at doing Principal Pangborne. I hope his decent voice acting continues for a while.
  • He's amazing...love his voice-overs. He gave Otto life!

Since I'm a huge fan of Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go, I respect Clancy for giving Otto (green monkey) a voice. What I like about his voice-overs is that you hear the voice and assume something of the character when you really have to get to know him; for example, Mr. Krabs from "Spongebob Squarepants" and Otto from "SRMTHFG."
    Also, I love the Highlander. Clancy is great.