Clive Owen

Clive Owen Fan Reviews (8)

• =)

First off, why does this man not have a picture up there?

Secondly, this man is fine as all hell.

Thirdly, he's actually talented.

The last part of this counting habit I see to have developed, he's got the sexiest accent ever.

So, all this adds up to Clive Owen being one gorgeous, talented, sexy son of a b*cth, and that makes me very happy.

Call me a sap, but that scene he did in Shoot Em Up with Monica Belluci, you know which one I'm talking about, that scene was HOT.

All in all, there is just a presence he has, something that lights up the screen, and when he gets there, the audience just goes - Clive Owen!

THAT is star power.
  • never a dull moment with Clive starring

Shoot em up, Children of men, Inside man, sin city, and even the pink panther. There is never a dull moment with Clive! I have yet to see him on the big screen when i don't absolutely love his role. He kicks A-- in every movie he is in. My personal favorite role for him was Children of men, that movie was spectacular, the cinematography was incredible, and the acting was phenomenal. He MADE the movie Shoot em up, and along with Denzel Washington, brought Inside Man into my list of favorites. The acting he and Denzel both exhibited in that movie was very intense, believable, and incredibly deceptive (i didn't see the ending coming, they hid it well, often movies become predictable when the actors are sub par, but clearly Clive is not sub par) He is in fact well above average, and in my book, one of the greats.
  • clive owen is an excellent actor, a good looking guy, and was nominated for an oscar. hes deffinetly on his way to earning himself a star on the walk of fame.

clive owen, i absolutely loved him in derailed. his voice is just so comforting, deep, and velvety. on top of that, he has a cool-confident demeanor. he's just soooo nice in his interviews. im glad he earned himself an oscar nomination. he has a nice face too, by the way: gorgeous green eyes, cute smile, nice hair, and smooth looking skin. aside from that, he was absolutely GREAT in "inside man"! he played his role brilliantly, looked nice in a uniform (lol jk), and had an aura about him that no other actor couldve had in that movie as dalton russell. WELL DONE CLIVE

p.s.----he is sooooooooooo HOT
  • empty

sometimes i cant tell if his a bad actor or he's acting that well he makes it look effortless.
  • empty

Clive Owen is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Closer."
  • Great

OK so I do think that Clive Owen is liquid sex. But other than that he is a really great actor.
    He is colorful and alive and filled with vibrant emotion that fills the screen in ways that so many other actors can't touch. He is intelligant and it comes across in every movie he is in.
    He is dark like Cary Grant and intense like Brando was back in the day. I think that he is definately underused right now and definately needs an Oscar on his mantle. A few more projects like SIn City to showcase the rawness underneath and maybe he'll break out even more than he is right now.
  • great actor!

to be honest, i haven't seen a single show clive owen's in. but since he is my favourite actor, i'm going to write a review on him anyway.

i've seen him in quite a few movies (king arthur, sin city, closer, beyond borders,i'll sleep when i'm dead and inside man) and in all the bmw short films. apart from being a really good looking guy he's an incredibly good actor with a great charisma and an enormous range of roles he is capable of playing. he has played completely different characters and made every one of the performances i've seen unique and unforgetable. i especially liked him in sin city (where he was in - what i think to be - one of the best scenes ever in movie history, when he is riding in his car with benicio del toro who has a gun sticking out of his forehead, playing a dead guy who starts to speak with owen's dwight all of a sudden) and in king arthur (to be honest i love selfless heroes ;-) ). he has such a strong presence on screen (that could easily match with that of inside man co-star denzel washington, another great actor for instance) and he adds a very strong amability to most of his characters.

i really would have loved to see him as james bond. he would have been perfect for this role!
  • Clive Rocks!!

I think Clive will be a household name.
    If given good scripts and chosing them wisely.
    I loved him in the BMW Films of the Hire.
    And wished that they would had made more.
    Loved him and wished also he could play James Bond.
    As he does have the mannerisms and the accent to play him.
    Like he did in the BMW Films of the Hire.
    Good luck on superstardom Clive!!