Cole Hauser

Cole Hauser Fan Reviews (4)

• great actor!

The first time I saw Cole was in K-Ville and I was really impressed. I had never seen him before and he was really good. Later on, I saw him in Tears of the Sun which was an amazing movie. I think he plays the police/soldier part very well. He's good in action/drama type movies/shows. Of course, I've never seen him in any other part. I think he has a lot of talent and, not to mention, he is good-looking. I hope to see him in more and more movies (starring roles, I hope) and continue in K-Ville. Overall, great young actor with a lot of potential.
  • cole hauser has been a favorite of mine since seeing him in pitch black. i feel he would make the next great action figure - he's good looking, physically fit and a pretty talented actor to boot.

my review of cole hauser is as follows: great talent, pleasing to look at and should be groomed as the next great action hero. i think that the studios should climb on the cole hauser band wagon and start grooming him for bigger and better things. i am enjoying him on k-ville, however due to the writer's strike it has since been removed from the fox schedule. so to put in simple terms i am cole's number one fan and hope that his career lasts for a long long time. i love hime as the hero type but he plays a good villain as well.
  • empty

Cole Hauser is a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Paparazzi."
  • Charming and inspiring

I really love this man! i really liked him in 2 fast 2 furious and the cave. he's really cute, and have mad acting skills, he is one of my favorite actors. cole hauser. he really looked good in 2 fast 2 furious with paul walker and tyrese. GO COLE!!!