Colin Hanks

Colin Hanks Fan Reviews (4)

• Modern actor, Classic charm

I recently discovered Colin Hanks on The Good Guys, a fun, quasi retro cop show. Loved the ensemble work on the show, especially the dynamic between Brad Whitford's feisty Dan Stark and the calm nuance of Hanks' Jack Bailey.

As a dramatist I was particularly struck by the 'old fashioned' Jimmy Stewart charm of young Colin Hanks.

'Charm' has been in short supply in recent years. I look forward to more of Colin Hanks' work.
  • TALENTED

Colin hanks is a very talented young actor i saw him in roswell and orange county ,king kong he was great , now i'm one of his biggest fans .
    when i see him acting i forget that he is just acting cause he makes the scenes verey real that makes me believe him . he is so humble and nice every one who has worked with him says that . I wish him luck and to be a great star like his dad and to have a happy life i can't wait for the great buck howard this is a new movie that will gather colin with two of the biggest stars Tom hanks and John Malkovich a story of renowned illusionist (Malkovich) continues its decline, a young man (Colin Hanks) fresh out of school becomes his new assistant. But his father (Hanks) is not enthused about his son's career choice at all.
  • An underused and underrated actor who's last name has probably done him more harm then good.

Colin Hanks has quite a gift for light comedy (he'll probably hate me for this comparison, but it's the same touch Tom had in stuff like Splash and Big) and I'd love to see him in something more dramatic.

He was one of the best things in ROswell, IMHO, which was spoiled by the terrible acting of Shiri Appleby and Jason Behr. I think his last name has done him more harm then good; Hollywood is full of tall poppy symdrome. I mean, no matter how succuessful 24 is, Kiefer Sutherland is still Donald's son. But I really hope he gets some decent to do in the future, because his talent is just going to waste.
  • Talented actor, like his father (Tom Hanks) .

I first saw him in Roswell and he wos great, im very sorry that they killed him before the 3 season (last season). He is very talented and he has a good sense of humor too. He should have more screentime, he wos perfect in movie "Orange County"
    I hope he gets more part in future and I hope his big roles are on the way, and he looks a lot like his father. He role "Alex" wos very memorable in Roswell and in "Band of brohers" he showed his good acting skills. I eaven bought his movie "Orange County" and i think the future will br bright for this smart and talented actor.