Conan O'Brien

Forums: Conan O'Brien Board: mtr NY presents "Simply Absurd: The Comedy of Conan O'Brien"; a panel

liezlwashere

[1]Mar 13, 2007
    • level: 3
    I would LOVE to go to this.. but alas, I'm in Los Angeles....

Simply Absurd: The Comedy of Late Night with Conan O'Brien
    Thursday, April 5; 7:30 to 9:00 p.m.

Comedy connoisseurs know that Late Night with Conan O'Brien is more than just another celebrity chat show; it's also home to some of the most inventive, provocative, and delightfully silly humor on television, including "If They Mated," "Celebrity Secrets," and, of course, "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog." Conan O'Brien and his crack(ed) team of writers will discuss their unique brand of lunacy, and may touch on the process of bringing such outré concepts to the screen; problems with the censors; the difficulty of generating fresh material for a nightly show . . . or they may not. It's an unscripted event. In Person: Conan O'Brien, Host
    Mike Sweeney, Head Writer
    Michael Gordon, Writer Brian McCann, Writer Brian Stack, Writer Ticket Sale Dates and Prices
    Subscriptions on sale to Members March 1 Subscriptions on sale to General Public March 8 Individual tickets on sale to Members March 15 Individual tickets on sale to General Public March 17

Subscription series of 3 events: $75, $60 for MTR Members
    Individual event: $30, $25 MTR Members

Event Location
    All events listed take place at The Museum of Television & Radio in New York, 25 West 52 Street, New York, NY, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues.

Ticket Policies
    Events and speakers are subject to change without notice. No refunds or exchanges. Four-ticket limit per person, per event. All seating is general admission; no reserved seating. Premium seating for Producers Circle Members at Producers Circle events only.

http://www.mtr.org/events/ss-07spring/ny-me.htm
    Edited on 03/12/2007 11:52pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.