page: 1 of 1
- Jay Leno isn't as funny as Conan O'Brien, but I won't bash him. But I am excited for 2009.
In my opinion, Conan O'Brien is by far the funniest and most unique late night talk show host on the air.
I mean, seriously, how can you not love him?
- It was great until stupid NBC execs ruined it. I think their only job is to make sure selfish Jay Leno is happy. As long as they make big shot Leno happy, than everything fine, right. Finally we see Jay's true self and please don't tell me this isn't Jay's fault. If Jay actually cared about The Tonight Show, than he wouldn't have accepted the time change to 12:05am. I think Conan was doing a fantastic job as the new host. To be completely honest, I found him funnier and more humble than Jay ever was and is. Conan was actually entertaining and I completely agree with his statement. Well, when Jay does get the Tonight show back or The Jay Leno show lol, I'm not watching it. I used to like Jay, but after this, he lost a fan.
- ^^Totally agree with everything you said!! A lot of other comedians have said hes basically a backstabber and only cares about himself and now I see what they are saying!! (Rosie ODonnell, Patton Oswalt, Howard Stern, we all know how Letterman feels, and there are tons of other celebs behind Coco!).
Everyone join- Facebook.com/imwithcoco. 370,000 members and growing strong!Edited on 01/18/2010 2:26am
- Thanks for suggesting the group, I just joined it. I'm glad there's a lot of celebs behind Conan. I hope when Jay goes back to host the show, the ratings are terrible. Maybe the execs and Jay will learn their lesson. There should also be a group called "Boycott Jay Leno."
- ^^I totally agree with you!! And yeah theres a boycott Jay group AND a boycott NBC group. Ill be joining both groups (in reality, not on FB) because theres not really any show Im going to miss a whole bunch from NBC (The Office comes close but eh..) (besides Conans stuff of course).
- I didn't know about those groups. I should check them out. Thanks. I'm going to miss Conan as the Tonight Show host. It's going to be weird, not watching him every week night. This is terrible what has happened, Conan's been part of the late shows, as far as I can remember.
- ^^Youre welcome! Anything to help spread the word. We are nearly approaching half a mill and Id give ANYTHING to eventually hit 1mill and show Conan our support and NBC what a terrible mistake theyve made. And I totally agree with you, its definetly going to be weird. Ive been watching him every night before I went to bed for like 13 years now. I hope he goes over to FOX because he keeps making hints about it like he wants to tell us but cant legally but the problem is that FOX tends to cancel things way too early (I mean even earlier than NBC) so Id constantly be worried he'd get the boot and then what? Hope Jay has retied by then and go back to TTS? I think Conan is over that now and I dont even blame him for being so. But it does seem like people are trying to make sure to watch more and his ratings have gone up because of it. Ive also been trying to watch his show live because I usually just Tivo it and then watch it before I go to bed (I go to bed really late) but now I make sure not to do that so he gets the ratings (if it even counts, I dont really know how it works).Edited on 01/20/2010 5:16pm
Edited 2 total times.